If the band got themselves stranded on a desert island, what would they do? build a raft? eat patrick? get creative people. you always do.

Tags: infectious disease, leeprosy

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They'd probably give Sarah Leeper a call from their satellite phone to see what their BEST options are.
THEY'D BECOME CANNIBALS.
WHO WOULD GET EATEN FIRST??

Lydia Sanders said:
THEY'D BECOME CANNIBALS.

Well Brian couldn't be eaten. He's far too sassy to throw on the spit.

I could see them turning on Rivers, but he's a vegetarian so he might not be as delicious, as someone such as Pat.

Scott would go native and no one would see him again unless he was coming to get Pat to be his wing man so as to properly show off to the native ladies, but Pat and Karl would already have a pre-conceived alliance, so unless Scott could somehow be caught...

ditto!!

Peggy said:
GILLIGAN!!
YES!

Brofessefef said:

HANG OUT WITH HURLEY BRO.

PROBABLY PAT, BECAUSE HE HAS ALOT OF MEAT.
fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

WHO WOULD GET EATEN FIRST??

Lydia Sanders said:
THEY'D BECOME CANNIBALS.

Play "island in the sun".Then, eventually they would be attacked by cannnibals who pinpointed them via the music. After the bloody battle, treaties are made in the sand. The gang signs a cannibal as Weezer's new bassist, because Scott was tragically killed by a stray cocunut. However the meat provided from Scott's dead body is the catalyst that led to said signing and got Weezer off the island. The plane ride home didn't go as planned, because of the cannibal being a cannibal, he ate the remaining members of Weezer and the crew of the rescue plane. Some hours later the plane would crash, it is said to this day that if you pass by this forgotten island in the sun, you can still hear "hip, hip" echoing off the valley walls.

R.I.P.  Rivers, Pat, Brian, Scott, and random Cannibal Bassist. 

Probs kidnap Ben Linus until Pat turns on them and shoots Brian and Rivers to get back his son, Karl.

Scott was probably off somewhere shooting a polar bear, time traveling, moving the island, etc.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL! I'M GOING TO FIND MY SON RIGHT NOW.
they already are.

Lydia Sanders said:
THEY'D BECOME CANNIBALS.
Mikey said that if he hate to eat them all he would save Pat till last for the good conversation :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video