If the band got themselves into jail, what would it be for? murder? armed robbery? get creative people. you always do.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well in Alaska it's illegal to drop a moose out of a helicopter. So...

This made me LOL

Jordan said:

Touching me.

I would think that they would come out with an album so good that it makes Obama (or whoever the president is at that time) angry so he would put them in jail. Weezer being put into jail would then cause a whole lot of Weezer fans to get angry, go through time, and get the greatest people in history and make a super team that would, first, get Weezer out of jail by using their awesome skills and the power of team work, then they would make an epic album together that would blow the minds of all the haters out there. But little did they know that the president of that time invented a machine that caused his mind to become super, so it could not be blown. He would then challenge them to an epic battle. Little did our heroes know that the president had a team of his own. Many men died in this battle but our heroes did in fact win because the other team did not know that no one could destroy the epicenes of Weezer. Yeah that is about it...

For running the Colombian drug train
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha .............

Jordan said:

In Alabama it's illegal to hold bear wrestling matches, so...

Jordan said:

woah. just woah.

PUPPIES! said:

I would think that they would come out with an album so good that it makes Obama (or whoever the president is at that time) angry so he would put them in jail. Weezer being put into jail would then cause a whole lot of Weezer fans to get angry, go through time, and get the greatest people in history and make a super team that would, first, get Weezer out of jail by using their awesome skills and the power of team work, then they would make an epic album together that would blow the minds of all the haters out there. But little did they know that the president of that time invented a machine that caused his mind to become super, so it could not be blown. He would then challenge them to an epic battle. Little did our heroes know that the president had a team of his own. Many men died in this battle but our heroes did in fact win because the other team did not know that no one could destroy the epicenes of Weezer. Yeah that is about it...

Robbing themselves of their own creativity.
You said be creative :)

sarah leeper said:
woah. just woah.

PUPPIES! said:

i kno, and im quite impressed. :) thumbs up!

PUPPIES! said:
You said be creative :)

sarah leeper said:
woah. just woah.

PUPPIES! said:

Wait, what?

Michael Barrios said:
Touching me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.