I'm throwing Lupe Fiasco's name in the hat.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THIS!!!

Corey Gregory said:

RZA

Method Man

Ghostface Killah

THANK YOU TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO ACTUALLY PROVIDED TO THIS DISCUSSION!  A Wu-Tang Clan/Weezer collaboration would definitely be interesting.  Last band I saw collaborating with them was System of a Down.

Corey Gregory said:

RZA

Method Man

Ghostface Killah

Beastie Boys
Mike Shinoda
What system song were they on?

David Stepp said:
THANK YOU TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO ACTUALLY PROVIDED TO THIS DISCUSSION!  A Wu-Tang Clan/Weezer collaboration would definitely be interesting.  Last band I saw collaborating with them was System of a Down.

Corey Gregory said:

RZA

Method Man

Ghostface Killah

I think rather that cilaberating with rappers he Shuld  work with other bands like a jack black with weezer song would be pretty sweet

Otherwise it would be funny it he worked with emenem or beasty boys 
I'd prefer none..

but Jay-Z or Eminem would be alright.
Yeah...Beastie Boys!

placemats said:
Beastie Boys
Anyone from the Wu Tang Clan.
Astronautalis.
Shame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVxszUSl_7Y

Stefan P'Pool JR said:
What system song were they on?

David Stepp said:

Corey Gregory said:

RZA

Method Man

Ghostface Killah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE8FECzFVn8 there's a link to check him out incase you haven't heard his stuff before. The guy's an amazing lyricist (he probably makes my top five) and I'm convinced that his quirky take on songcraft would produce an amazing result against Rivers' power-pop mind, it'd be a collab that could offer some really interesting results.

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

Astronautalis.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service