i was hoping to get videos of all sorts of random stuff when i went to america last weekend, but i didn't i totally forgot.

so people of atnw, ideas?

Tags: awesomeness, edgisode, thequeenismyhomie

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crash someones party.
how was your trip? good tiemz?
twas decent cheers vic, might make a blog post and throw some pictures in there aswell (but my face will be blurred to hide my true identity)

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
I think a re-enactment of the whole "I almost got arrested" thing would be interesting

Jupiter 8 said:
I think a re-enactment of the whole "I almost got arrested" thing would be interesting
f*** that, that was too scary. im having a piss up tomorrow, so might flim a awesome drinking game ;)

hintofcoolness said:

Jupiter 8 said:
maybe someday you'll look back at it and laugh.  My friend from Liverpool was hassled by the American Boarder ppl when he was coming back from Canada.  His experience, like yours, was a bit of a surprise to him!

edgey44 said:
f*** that, that was too scary. im having a piss up tomorrow, so might flim a awesome drinking game ;)

hintofcoolness said:

Jupiter 8 said:
i look back on it now and laugh.....well nervous laugh in-case uncle sam comes back for more

Jupiter 8 said:
maybe someday you'll look back at it and laugh.  My friend from Liverpool was hassled by the American Boarder ppl when he was coming back from Canada.  His experience, like yours, was a bit of a surprise to him!

edgey44 said:

hintofcoolness said:

Jupiter 8 said:

I looked for you after the show, but this is what I was looking for:

Somehow I doubt you stand around after concerts with that expression...

edgey44 said:

twas decent cheers vic, might make a blog post and throw some pictures in there aswell (but my face will be blurred to hide my true identity)

that's my happy face, i was like that after the gig due to the gig ending with only in dreams.

but the people i was with wanted to get out of the car park before everyone else so i didn't wait around..........otherwise i would of been in AC on my own. 

Sarah C. Kim said:

I looked for you after the show, but this is what I was looking for:

Somehow I doubt you stand around after concerts with that expression...

edgey44 said:

crystal, if you could hurry up with this short story for me to read that would be smashing..............

:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video