For some reason this song came to my mind today.  It's so beautiful to me.  Brought a tear to my eye.

So I looked it up on youtube and found this guy covering it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A4HJDUZRNI

It's not perfect but there's something really appealing about it.

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was really good! It's a great song.

私も、何度も何度も泣きました。
この曲を聴いて。
I really like this song :) it sounds like something from Make Believe.
...because it was written for Make Believe?

Hugh Lovric said:
oh.....

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
...because it was written for Make Believe?

Hugh Lovric said:
classic hugh.
Beautiful melody. The lyrics are solid, but if I had a complaint it would be that the lyrics are somewhat shallow. The story described in the Alone booklet is great and i feel like if  there were small personal details sprinkled throughout the song like in El Scorcho, this would have been an instant classic.Nonetheless it's a shame this didn't make it to Make Believe because I would love to hear a fully produced band version. Also, unless I'm mistaken, was this originally constructed on piano? Would seriously love to hear a piano based version. Rivers needs to write more "love" songs like this and Prettiest Girl.
Every time I hear this song it brings a tear to my eye, it's a beautiful song and I love it so much. The cover was cute, all though not perfect there was just something about it that sounded great. Good job guy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video