For some reason this song came to my mind today.  It's so beautiful to me.  Brought a tear to my eye.

So I looked it up on youtube and found this guy covering it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A4HJDUZRNI

It's not perfect but there's something really appealing about it.

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful, beautiful song. It's a shame it was cut from Make Believe.
It's a pretty good song. I like the Alone 2 closer better though.
love it :)
Very near the top of my list of songs that I really feel should have made it onto a Weezer album, if I had such a list. There are some beautiful melodies in there.
ditto

The dreWid said:
It's a pretty good song. I like the Alone 2 closer better though.
Beautiful may be an understatement, Rivers. It's truly the ultimate love song. Makes me all melty-like.

I like the cover you posted. Whatever shortcomings he has vocally he makes up for with a warm guitar and a love for the song.

Thanks for the link!

runnersdialzero said:
Very near the top of my list of songs that I really feel should have made it onto a Weezer album, if I had such a list. There are some beautiful melodies in there.
agreed
It really is such a beautiful, beautiful song. Makes me kinda wish someone would write something like that for me, though! It's full of so much love. :)
i say it should be on the next album.
Great song rivers. It's a song I've always loved to Cover, simple but very serious lyrics which are perfectly fine. very nice melodies throughout with wonderful guitar tones.

Another song of yours that I really feel has great potential is "Rosemary" from the homie days.

This cover of it is truly amazing, hopefully it inspires you to revisit that song, so good man. Check it out...I'm sure you'll dig the Wanda cover to ( since it is one of your favs)

http://www.weerez.com/homie/Lifetaker_and_Runners_Present_HOMiE.rar

Daniel Gasparini ( Danorganplaye said:
Great song rivers. It's a song I've always loved to Cover, simple but very serious lyrics which are perfectly fine. very nice melodies throughout with wonderful guitar tones.

Another song of yours that I really feel has great potential is "Rosemary" from the homie days.

This cover of it is truly amazing, hopefully it inspires you to revisit that song, so good man. Check it out...I'm sure you'll dig the Wanda cover to ( since it is one of your favs)

http://www.weerez.com/homie/Lifetaker_and_Runners_Present_HOMiE.rar

Don't listen to this. I had bronchitis when doing vocals and didn't have enough time to devote to doing a decent job on my tracks for various reasons. Lifetaker's tracks are great, mine are not. =(
Oh shhh runners your covers are good too!

Really dug, Hey My darlin, fun time, and 1000 years!

but ROSEMARY, and AUTUMN IN JAYNE for the freakin win!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video