For some reason this song came to my mind today.  It's so beautiful to me.  Brought a tear to my eye.

So I looked it up on youtube and found this guy covering it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A4HJDUZRNI

It's not perfect but there's something really appealing about it.

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is a great song
It's a strong song that works well with the rest of Make Believe. Could easily have been that album's closer.

All strong songs need is a voice and an acoustic guitar ... they do the rest of the work themselves.
It is a beautiful song Rivers!
I love this song!
This IS a beautiful song, but I don't particularly like this cover. I think Daniel(BO) *haha, sorry Daniel* could do it better. I really like his version of Can't Stop Partying. Plus he's head over heels in <3.
Love the guitar textures in this song. I would love more Weezer tunes to sound like this. Great (albeit way too brief) guitar solo and beautiful vox.
It's such a good song
I used to have a personal connection to his song. Hoping to have it again later on with the same person, or maybe someone else if all doesn't go well. Nevertheless, when I did share it with her, it brought a tear to her eye too. Basically, what I told her was everything about this song reminded me of her.
"I Was Made For You" is a super awesome, deep, amazing, cool, meaningful song. Plus it's from "Homie", so that makes it even better!
this is mine n my wifes wedding song i love this song
love this song

Weird Lad said:
"I Was Made For You" is a super awesome, deep, amazing, cool, meaningful song. Plus it's from "Homie", so that makes it even better!

What? It's not from "Homie." What are you talking about?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video