I was blown away when I heard this. (Sorry if my grammar is wrong)

I just got myself an account in Grooveshark (you can find anything here and stream music) and I found an Wonderwall cover by Weezer while I was looking for Oasis's. It was not complete but I listened to it over and over again. I just wanted to share. I will post the link as soon as I get the copy from my e-mail.

Oh, I am new to this circle of network. How do I decide on a category? This is not urgent so is it ok to put this in Weezer Musical Discussion?

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its not a weezer cover. Weezer never covered Oasis except on the 2008 Troublemaker tour and that was a cover of "Whats The Story Morning Glory" that was sung by Pat. There are many erroneously labeled "weezer" covers floating around out there
I don't think this is musical discussion, but I could be wrong. 

Damn, it is annoying that they do that. To be at the same boad, it this the one with first line -- wonder picket fence? (I apologize if I have a typographical error.)

Thank you so much. I feel like a girl who had her candy and taken away from me. :(

It sounded so sexy and sincere.

Brandon said:

its not a weezer cover. Weezer never covered Oasis except on the 2008 Troublemaker tour and that was a cover of "Whats The Story Morning Glory" that was sung by Pat. There are many erroneously labeled "weezer" covers floating around out there
Well, I was now more informed on how a cover is defined.

Brandon said:
Yeah it is said isnt it lol. I got pretty much everything =w= did in my library and Ive worked my way up to a Weezer Nut.. but at one time I was fresh and learning and I found an awesome acoustic cover of "Baby One More Time" that I thought was weezer for the longest time.. eventually after never hearing anyone talk about it I emailed Karl and he said it wasnt them.. heart broken a bit.. if if its still an awesome cover its not a total loss. Love it anyway!!!

Sofia Medalla said:

Brandon said:
I agree and I am so sorry. I was not able to read the "manual." Please don't hate me. I am just so happy to have this kind of account. It's quite user friendly too. I will read the manual properly. It's just that I am sleepy, busy, and stressed (I've been smoking lately).

The dreWid said:
Thank you.

Sofia Medalla said:

Damn, it is annoying that they do that. To be at the same boad, it this the one with first line -- wonder picket fence? (I apologize if I have a typographical error.)

Thank you so much. I feel like a girl who had her candy and taken away from me. :(

It sounded so sexy and sincere.

Brandon said:

What about the Japanese song Meri Curi? It was sung in Japanese. Is there a Weezer cover of Meri Curi. (Sorry for my grammar and Typos.

Brandon said:
Yeah it is said isnt it lol. I got pretty much everything =w= did in my library and Ive worked my way up to a Weezer Nut.. but at one time I was fresh and learning and I found an awesome acoustic cover of "Baby One More Time" that I thought was weezer for the longest time.. eventually after never hearing anyone talk about it I emailed Karl and he said it wasnt them.. heart broken a bit.. if if its still an awesome cover its not a total loss. Love it anyway!!!

Sofia Medalla said:

Brandon said:
What kind of discussion is this? What category should I have put it. (I am too sleepy to watch my grammar since English is only my second language)

Sofia Medalla said:
I agree and I am so sorry. I was not able to read the "manual." Please don't hate me. I am just so happy to have this kind of account. It's quite user friendly too. I will read the manual properly. It's just that I am sleepy, busy, and stressed (I've been smoking lately).

The dreWid said:
Yes Meri Curi is Weezer, it was a bonus track on the Deluxe edition of the Red Album in Japan

Sofia Medalla said:
What about the Japanese song Meri Curi? It was sung in Japanese. Is there a Weezer cover of Meri Curi. (Sorry for my grammar and Typos.

Brandon said:

Sofia Medalla said:

Brandon said:

What about the Japanese song Meri Kuri? It was sung in Japanese. Is there a Weezer cover of Meri Kuri. (Sorry for my grammar and Typos).

The song sounded so sweet.

Yes Meri Curi is Weezer, it was a bonus track on the Deluxe edition of the Red Album in Japan

Sofia Medalla said:

What about the Japanese song Meri Kuri? It was sung in Japanese. Is there a Weezer cover of Meri Kuri. (Sorry for my grammar and Typos).

The song sounded so sweet.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video