_

Tags: _

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha everyone here is

BANND

!

Whoa, watching mythbusters right now. WEIRD.

Max Wolf said:
lol I know right.  I was too.

Ali [mutantmanifesto] said:
Whoa, watching mythbusters right now. WEIRD.

Max Wolf said:
Adam>>>>>>>>Jamie though. Jamie can suck it.
shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!
what? what you talkin bout.....

Pat Wilson said:
shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!

Serious note: Jamie live was a high point of my Weezer fandom. For serious, yo.

 

Girl note: I have the biggest crush on Adam Savage.


Pat Wilson said:

shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!

MOAR

y'know... the song lol

Lydia Sanders said:
what? what you talkin bout.....

Pat Wilson said:
shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!
No....I don't..

Kommandant said:
y'know... the song lol

Lydia Sanders said:
what? what you talkin bout.....

Pat Wilson said:
shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!

Jamie will always be superior to Adam.

Adam is still cool though.

Ali [mutantmanifesto] said:

Serious note: Jamie live was a high point of my Weezer fandom. For serious, yo.

 

Girl note: I have the biggest crush on Adam Savage.


Pat Wilson said:

shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!

JAAAAMIE, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE MINE

god please tell me you're kidding

Lydia Sanders said:

No....I don't..

Kommandant said:
y'know... the song lol

Lydia Sanders said:
what? what you talkin bout.....

Pat Wilson said:
shucks, i thought we did it pretty good last tour!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video