Do you?

Views: 128

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OH GEEZ! LOL Everyone knows that's me. Duh.

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:
yeah, i was a bit nervous about posting a pic of myself but i thought - what the hell!

jKlein said:
2nd funny/cute pic you posted in this thread! I love it!

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:
Lol I seriously have no idea how Dorian messed up on their names so badly.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

I got...  Ace Frrhleu

I got Petreyj KRIRZ

Waiting there for me

Yes I do

lol

censored again..

will this ever end?


Peter chris was my own creation. ;) David J. Stepp (DJS92491) said:
Lol I seriously have no idea how Dorian messed up on their names so badly.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

I got...  Ace Frrhleu

I got Petreyj KRIRZ

Waiting there for me

Yes I do

Now I have in the garage stuck in my head with gibberish for the words. Thanks.
maybe you shouldn't bother typing anything at all.

you know who else claimed to have a cracked ipod? and broken leg? and friend who rode his bike into a post and ended up in a coma? and saw a dead person?

 

 

You seem to care. A lot.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Uh no and I dont care?? I know I'm telling the the truth you can think what you want

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

you know who else claimed to have a cracked ipod? and broken leg? and friend who rode his bike into a post and ended up in a coma? and saw a dead person?

 

 

Ah Obi.. wonder where that poor girl is these days...

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

you know who else claimed to have a cracked ipod? and broken leg? and friend who rode his bike into a post and ended up in a coma? and saw a dead person?

 

 

insert obligatory 'dorian sucks' post here
Thread closed in 3... 2.... 1...
I'm sorry. I thought this place was a forum. Not an exclusive club where I have to shut the f*** up when Dorian is talking.

Dorian Zelaya said:
No one asked you. No one

Michelle R said:
You seem to care. A lot.

Dorian Zelaya said:
Uh no and I dont care?? I know I'm telling the the truth you can think what you want

berry_rydell [berry_rydell] said:

you know who else claimed to have a cracked ipod? and broken leg? and friend who rode his bike into a post and ended up in a coma? and saw a dead person?

 

 

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video