Hit me up

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wavves, New Politics, Jesu, Band of Horses, and Harvey Danger are the bands who I'm currently listening to.

BackToSchool said:
What else do you listen to and like? This would make it a lot easier to suggest things.
Hmm. How well versed are you in early 90's indie?



OnlyinPinkerton said:
Wavves, New Politics, Jesu, Band of Horses, and Harvey Danger are the bands who I'm currently listening to.

BackToSchool said:
What else do you listen to and like? This would make it a lot easier to suggest things.
Don't ask questions, just list band names.

And nothing major, like NMH or Pavement.

Thank you.



BackToSchool said:
Hmm. How well versed are you in early 90's indie?



OnlyinPinkerton said:
Wavves, New Politics, Jesu, Band of Horses, and Harvey Danger are the bands who I'm currently listening to.

BackToSchool said:
What else do you listen to and like? This would make it a lot easier to suggest things.
How?



Jen said:
This statement is troubling.

Eileen S said:
I really don't listen to much other than Weezer, except maybe Linkin' Park.
I've become so numb...

j-biebs said:
weezer and linkin park.

Eileen S said:
How?



Jen said:
This statement is troubling.

Eileen S said:
I really don't listen to much other than Weezer, except maybe Linkin' Park.
I'm sorry. I won't quote Linkin Park anymore.

j-biebs said:
it was funnier when i did it.

elscorcho said:
I've become so numb...

j-biebs said:
weezer and linkin park.

Eileen S said:
How?



Jen said:
This statement is troubling.

Eileen S said:
I really don't listen to much other than Weezer, except maybe Linkin' Park.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2107786_remove-stuck-tampon.html

j-biebs said:
there are a number of things you shouldn't do anymore.
exist, for one.

elscorcho said:
I'm sorry. I won't quote Linkin Park anymore.

j-biebs said:
it was funnier when i did it.

elscorcho said:
I've become so numb...

j-biebs said:
weezer and linkin park.

Eileen S said:
How?



Jen said:
This statement is troubling.

Eileen S said:
I really don't listen to much other than Weezer, except maybe Linkin' Park.
lol


elscorcho said:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2107786_remove-stuck-tampon.html

j-biebs said:
there are a number of things you shouldn't do anymore.
exist, for one.

elscorcho said:
I'm sorry. I won't quote Linkin Park anymore.

j-biebs said:
it was funnier when i did it.

elscorcho said:
I've become so numb...

j-biebs said:
weezer and linkin park.

Eileen S said:
How?



Jen said:
This statement is troubling.

Eileen S said:
I really don't listen to much other than Weezer, except maybe Linkin' Park.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video