What a nice guy!

 

 

The show was amazing, as usual!

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I ever met any of them, I would say that I am "dreWid from weezer.com"

Jordan said:
Nope. I didn't introduce myself as 'Jordan from Weezer.com'. I just said hi to him, we shook hands, and he said thanks for coming to the show. It was a brief encounter.

Farkas said:
Did he recognize you from the website?
Yup

Jordan said:
I was. Was that you with Karl?

Sarah C. Kim said:

Were you with your father?



Jordan said:

Nope. I didn't introduce myself as 'Jordan from Weezer.com'. I just said hi to him, we shook hands, and he said thanks for coming to the show. It was a brief encounter.

Farkas said:
Did he recognize you from the website?
I'm seeing them tomorrow at the Chili Cook Off. I'M SO EXCITED
Well then it was nice seeing you as well!

Sarah C. Kim said:
Yup

Jordan said:
I was. Was that you with Karl?

Sarah C. Kim said:

Were you with your father?



Jordan said:

Nope. I didn't introduce myself as 'Jordan from Weezer.com'. I just said hi to him, we shook hands, and he said thanks for coming to the show. It was a brief encounter.

Farkas said:
Did he recognize you from the website?
My Karl encounter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your Karl encounter
trooooo

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:
My Karl encounter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your Karl encounter
i am always happy to meet anyone who wants to say hello!
I didn't quite meet you at Edgefest, but you waved at me from the stage!

karl koch [karlophone] said:
i am always happy to meet anyone who wants to say hello!
Wilford wins over Jordy.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:
My Karl encounter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your Karl encounter

LOLOlolololol "I was so horrendously thirsty" this is making me laugh uncontrollably right now because it was so unexpected! 

But I completely understand being in a moment where you feel like you should be doing /saying something else, but are so overcome by a basic need such as being bone-thirsty or having to pee really bad, that all you can think about is satisfying that immediate urge first.

I hope that you did eventually get some water...

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:

The time I met Karl I asked him If he knew where I could get some water. He said that he would find out for me and then went off and talked who I assume were friends of his. Needless to say he never got back to me. I felt like a total douche, because, I mean, Its freakin' Karl. I want to kiss that man's feet for just being friends with weezer, and all I could say was

"Hey man I am literally dying of thirst, I bet you know where the H2O hookup is."

 

I was so horrendously thirsty.

I become Larry David (accidentally saying the wrong things) whenever I have had the privilege of talking to Karl or anyone in the band. Eesh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video