What a nice guy!

The show was amazing, as usual!

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Setlist please.
Did he recognize you from the website?
Setlist had a lot from Blue. They started with Memories, did Troublemaker, Perfect Situation, Beverly Hills, Hash Pipe, Pork and Beans, Island in the Sun, Pink Triangle but most of the rest was from Blue...Jonas, Say it Ain't So, Undone, Only in Dreams, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, Surfwax America, In the Garage...encore was (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To and Buddy Holly. Somebody help me out if I'm forgetting some...They rocked so hard. It was amazing.

The time I met Karl I asked him If he knew where I could get some water. He said that he would find out for me and then went off and talked who I assume were friends of his. Needless to say he never got back to me. I felt like a total douche, because, I mean, Its freakin' Karl. I want to kiss that man's feet for just being friends with weezer, and all I could say was

"Hey man I am literally dying of thirst, I bet you know where the H2O hookup is."

I was so horrendously thirsty.

tmmlol. a lot.

Nathan Chandler Drysdale said:

Needless to say he never got back to me.

Cool. And yeah, Karl is a really great guy.
Nope. I didn't introduce myself as 'Jordan from Weezer.com'. I just said hi to him, we shook hands, and he said thanks for coming to the show. It was a brief encounter.

Farkas said:
Dope Nose (Scott vocals) and Keep Fishin' (Brian vocals).

Andrea Yates said:
Setlist had a lot from Blue. They started with Memories, did Troublemaker, Perfect Situation, Beverly Hills, Hash Pipe, Pork and Beans, Island in the Sun, Pink Triangle but most of the rest was from Blue...Jonas, Say it Ain't So, Undone, Only in Dreams, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, Surfwax America, In the Garage...encore was (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To and Buddy Holly. Somebody help me out if I'm forgetting some...They rocked so hard. It was amazing.

Were you with your father?

Jordan said:

Nope. I didn't introduce myself as 'Jordan from Weezer.com'. I just said hi to him, we shook hands, and he said thanks for coming to the show. It was a brief encounter.

Farkas said:
I was. Was that you with Karl?

Sarah C. Kim said:

Were you with your father?

Jordan said:

Farkas said:
Right!! Thanks :-) Rivers was off in the crowd somewhere during Keep Fishin' and came back wet.

Jordan said:
Dope Nose (Scott vocals) and Keep Fishin' (Brian vocals).

Andrea Yates said:
Hmm, the above post may be a little bit TMI for my taste

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video