I cannot stop listening to Hurley.  It's been on loop for the last few hours, and this is not the first time this has happened since it came out.  I love it far too much I think.  Anyone else?  Or did this happen to anyone else with any other albums?

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm that way right now with Pinkerton. I'm going to the Memories tour shows in Boston, so I put it on to prepare myself a little more, and now it's on nonstop!
i was listening to blue and pinkerton like that cuz i was gonna go to the memories shows but now that i can't see the pinkerton show due to my band being scheduled to play that night (-_-) i had to sell that night.. but now i'm listening to make believe a lot.
Do you think you need help for loving a Weezer album a lot? I dont think you do. I was like that when Raditude came out and i am like that with Hurley right now. Its a great album so theres no shame in constantly listening to it.
you'd rather play in some crappy band than go see the pinkerton show?

Rob Ferzan said:
i was listening to blue and pinkerton like that cuz i was gonna go to the memories shows but now that i can't see the pinkerton show due to my band being scheduled to play that night (-_-) i had to sell that night.. but now i'm listening to make believe a lot.
im taking a unpaid week from work to see that show!!

blakesp26 said:
you'd rather play in some crappy band than go see the pinkerton show?

Rob Ferzan said:
i was listening to blue and pinkerton like that cuz i was gonna go to the memories shows but now that i can't see the pinkerton show due to my band being scheduled to play that night (-_-) i had to sell that night.. but now i'm listening to make believe a lot.


CrackerJack said:
its not that, i canceled a vacation to play with my band.

you cant let the other members down.
i'd hope its at least a decent show, or venue..
I can't tell you why...ever since buying it, I can't stop. There's something in the tracks that won't let me stop! I love and have listened to all of their albums and several have had similar effects, but not quite to this level. I love every track for one reason or another. Been a fan for years, even lucky enough to get to ask a question at the KROQ Breakfast...but this album seems to be laced with something that won't let me stop.

Kudos Rivers. :)



CrackerJack said:
no its not wierd.

im just not sure why hurley.

I listen to pinkerton and blue every day

and maladroit and red twice a week

but hurley? Yeah, it was a pretty awesome album, but their are just too many tracks that are....well, they are good songs, but they are just not fun to listen too. Like here, ill show you my itunes:

Song plays
Memories 9
Ruling Me 11
Trainwrecks 10
unspoken 8
wheres my sex 4
Run away 14
Hang on 22
Smart Girls 4
brave new world 3
time flies 5

Pinkerton total plays-635.

Its not that i dont like hurley-i love it.

It just seems to me it has a couple not good tracks.
You know the song order? Do you have an extreme memory? Thats like TEN f****** songs!!

Dorian Zelaya said:
well im literally obssesed with the blue album... i know the songs by heart.and the order of track listing,researched its history,the making of the album,and the structures of the song,i hear it everyday:]
I would agree, Hurley had this same effect on me for the first few weeks after it came out... i was musically addicted to it... i still love it, but now ive been listening to more of the other albums as well, but i still listen to hurley every day... good stuff :) (this did also happen with blue way back when, given i was 12 years old, but it was an album i never got tired of, never will)
lolz

Mr. Sweeney said:
You know the song order? Do you have an extreme memory? Thats like TEN f****** songs!!

Dorian Zelaya said:
well im literally obssesed with the blue album... i know the songs by heart.and the order of track listing,researched its history,the making of the album,and the structures of the song,i hear it everyday:]
this happened to me when Maladroit came out. i listened to it 8 times the day it came out. I think that was the most excited i'd ever been for an album

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video