I love all access scam - picture with the band is a joke

Don't get me wrong - I appreciate the thought but I was extremely disappointed with what I got considering what I paid. Anyone else feel the same?

The camera used was a joke - probably retails for $200 as it was just a P.O.S point-and-shoot. The backdrop used screamed "I love access" with =w= seemingly being an afterthought. They straight up cattle called us and ran us through like a conveyer belt. One shot that's all you get and then on to the next person. I feel for those that blink. You only get one shot. Make it count. The lighting was extremely poor and it shows. The framing of the picture was also really, really bad.

I was hoping to be able to enlarge the picture, but that won't be happening.

After paying $300, I would have expected more. Long story, short- I love access isn't worth the time of day. Next please.

Tags: I, access, all, love

Views: 990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did you still get to do the meet & greet?
I'm going this friday and saturday. I've heard good and bad stuff about it. I guess I'll find out..lol
I think if you go into it looking for fun you'll find it.  We went VIP for the second night of the NYC shows.  I wish we went VIP for the first night, would've been worth it just to secure a close spot--the venue was CRAZY CROWDED and I feel like I didn't even get to see the first half of the show on the first night.  We didn't splurge on the VIP tix for the first night because we were traveling from MD ->NYC with our kids, and didn't think we could make it on time.  The meet and greet was quick, but we still got to meet the band at the photo op which was worth it for us, plus being up at the baracade for night 2 was freakin awesome.  Have a great time, and just make sure you keep your eyes open during the photo op ;) 

Stefan P'Pool JR said:
I'm going this friday and saturday. I've heard good and bad stuff about it. I guess I'll find out..lol

I did get to the meet and greet.  It was kinda cool but lots of people all trying for the same person's attention (Rivers).  If you want to talk to the other three, it's a lot easier.

But I still left feeling like I got the raw end of the deal.  I was wanting to enlarge the pic and frame it along with the poster.  The quality was amateur at best.

I'm not sure what that means, but glad it was worth it.

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
I paid the extra 500 dollars to upgrade from 'meet and greet' to 'meat and greet' and boy was it worth it.
shut up Taylor 

Wilford Brimley 88 said:
I paid the extra 500 dollars to upgrade from 'meet and greet' to 'meat and greet' and boy was it worth it.
You can't use your own camera??
You can use your own camera during the "meet & greet" portion, but the photo op was strickly their camera.  We weren't even allowed to put down our coats (seriously, just as my husband and I were going to quickly stash them to the side the woman in charge said "you must hold onto all personal belongings") 

jKlein said:
The pics from the CA stops are atrocious.... =w= sitting at a table??!?!?!  Seriously?!?!?!  Now my NYC  pic isn't looking so bad after all.  Oh wait - it still sucks.

oktobermama said:
You can use your own camera during the "meet & greet" portion, but the photo op was strickly their camera.  We weren't even allowed to put down our coats (seriously, just as my husband and I were going to quickly stash them to the side the woman in charge said "you must hold onto all personal belongings") 

jKlein said:
Take mine, crop the people and lay them over a solid color, you got the next album cover, baby.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video