I know this new change might have its critics, but I like it.  It even has an ignore function!!!!!  :-D

Views: 71

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I don't like that people will now have the option to bock me out :( 

But the facebook-like format thing is kind of cool. If only the box was a bit bigger. 

It also works on mobile devices, which is cool.  

hmmm

looks good but doesn't seem too user-friendly on android mobile running firefox. still, being as the previous chat was pretty much impossible to use on a mobile device, it's a step forward.

Stefan said:

But the facebook-like format thing is kind of cool. If only the box was a bit bigger. 

android app imo

blue ant [berry] said:

hmmm

looks good but doesn't seem too user-friendly on android mobile running firefox. still, being as the previous chat was pretty much impossible to use on a mobile device, it's a step forward.

Stefan said:

I personally don't like it. I don't know why we separated the members online from the actual chat. Means I have to click twice as much.

Definitely need an app

edgey44 said:

android app imo

blue ant [berry] said:

hmmm

Stefan said:

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video