Great start to this trip*........

*more to come

Hope your  weekends start better

Tags: flying, onphonecutslack., weeeeeee.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

y
new edgy-episode will probably explain this one, I hope.
*edgeisode

what happened, edge?

Jupiter 8 said:
new edgy-episode will probably explain this one, I hope.
look at his profile pic.  White boys with attitude are the new Muslim Extremist.
I wasn't gunna be allowed in the usa, some yank air marshal thought I was going try illegally live other states.......then I got questioned upon my arrival

Also dunno about a edgisode. Might do

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
*edgeisode what happened, edge?

Jupiter 8 said:
new edgy-episode will probably explain this one, I hope.
Bienvenue
ah ha ha

poor edge :/

hope you're enjoying it now you're there!

edgey44 said:
I wasn't gunna be allowed in the usa, some yank air marshal thought I was going try illegally live other states.......then I got questioned upon my arrival Also dunno about a edgisode. Might do

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
*edgeisode what happened, edge?

Jupiter 8 said:
new edgy-episode will probably explain this one, I hope.
He'll be watching Jail :-)

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
ah ha ha

poor edge :/

hope you're enjoying it now you're there!

edgey44 said:
I wasn't gunna be allowed in the usa, some yank air marshal thought I was going try illegally live other states.......then I got questioned upon my arrival Also dunno about a edgisode. Might do

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
*edgeisode what happened, edge?

Jupiter 8 said:
new edgy-episode will probably explain this one, I hope.
:(

Jupiter 8 said:
He'll be watching Jail :-)

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
ah ha ha

poor edge :/

hope you're enjoying it now you're there!

edgey44 said:
I wasn't gunna be allowed in the usa, some yank air marshal thought I was going try illegally live other states.......then I got questioned upon my arrival Also dunno about a edgisode. Might do

ӎöʼnġõŀïăʼn đęāŧh ɯôṝӎ [berry] said:
*edgeisode what happened, edge?

Jupiter 8 said:
new edgy-episode will probably explain this one, I hope.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video