And to stick with tradition, its terrible. i spent the journey home from work (2hrs) planning out what I would say and all that jazz. But when it came to it I forgot everything and it shows.

the other piles of crap can be found here

I blame Anne and Natkat for making me do another one this week.

I'm out at the moment but will upload when I get home.

weezer.com do not want me to upload...........

http://weezer.com/video/edgisode-4

Find more videos like this on Weezer

Tags: ........., edgisode, rain, windy.

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Woah....watching this on no sleep gives it a different edge (pun-after thought). I thought you were going to crash into the bus and later jump into the water.....glad those 2 things didn't happen...felt like I was driving...very cool...didn't get enough pie in there though.... Thanks for making #4 can't wait for #5

...wanted to do an experiment and see what something looks like on 31 hours of no sleep vs regular functioning....anyway ....its very different....btw were you starting off giving a tour of barrow ( I think that was the name of the town)..also creepy how you focused on that building that survived the earthquake... 

i just forgot things to say so i just thought i would throw out a couple of facts.......

i could do a barrow tour if you wish

Natkat128 said:

...wanted to do an experiment and see what something looks like on 31 hours of no sleep vs regular functioning....anyway ....its very different....btw were you starting off giving a tour of barrow ( I think that was the name of the town)..also creepy how you focused on that building that survived the earthquake... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video