I have finished my last exam and am now unofficially a college graduate.  Go ahead, ask me anything (in a multiple choice fashion) and I shall give you the correct answer.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well done, blake!

what is the correct answer to this question?

a. b
b. c
c. a

Grats!!!

Look at you!

 

The answer is c) Svenskt Diplomatarium. What is the question?

the correct answer is d) all of the above

berry rydell said:

well done, blake!

what is the correct answer to this question?

a. b
b. c
c. a

This is a series of critical editions of medieval Swedish documents pertaining to the history of Sweden.

 

Come on!  I learned that in Medieval Swedish History 101 way back in freshman year....too easy!
Smugleaf said:

Look at you!

 

The answer is c) Svenskt Diplomatarium. What is the question?

...touché

blakesp26 said:

This is a series of critical editions of medieval Swedish documents pertaining to the history of Sweden.

 

Come on!  I learned that in Medieval Swedish History 101 way back in freshman year....too easy!
Smugleaf said:

Look at you!

 

The answer is c) Svenskt Diplomatarium. What is the question?

You know this just means you can now officially put that you have BA on your resume without lying ;) ... I mean... it's not like anyone asks to see your diploma ;P

 

Congratulations! how are you celebrating your freedom?

i see what you mean...however, i would be lying because i have a BS.

i celebrated last night after my exam by getting s***-housed, and today by not working or doing anything at all really
Jeri said:

You know this just means you can now officially put that you have BA on your resume without lying ;) ... I mean... it's not like anyone asks to see your diploma ;P

 

Congratulations! how are you celebrating your freedom?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video