Last night I had a dream that I was in a small club with Weezer playing in it. They started playing The Good Life which made me lose my s***, but then I remembered, "Damn, I should've brought my copy of Pinkerton Deluxe so the guys could sign it!" Some other things happened in the dream as well, most of them involve friends so it's best not to get into that stuff. This isn't the first time I've had a dream that involves Weezer, occasionally I get dreams where I meet Rivers and Pat and some of the other members.

Guys...what is wrong with me? Is this normal? Is a fifteen year old dreaming about men in their forties a bad thing? Should I talk to a doctor?

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for real, berru.

i had a weird dream last month involving weezer. I was backstage at a show and everything felt really real, so rivers was checking out paintings on a wall, apparently you had to do science experiments with lightning to get backstage, but i got backstage because i won something, so I wasn't pulled away from the group. So i'm waiting on a couch with scott and brian, waiting for rivers to come out, brian is reading "Shakespeare" but it's a made up title on the book, scott is reading as well and I apologize for taking brian's spot under the air conditioner and he was like "its cool man". I end up talking to a nerdy girl with red hair who's sitting next to scott, the girl goes away and through a closet.

and then i realize i have no memory of a concert or how i got backstage or any of that. I stand up and start questioning everything and I pinch myself (in my dream) to wake up but nothing happens, so I think i'm dead and this is what the afterlife is like: waiting backstage at a weezer concert. I start freaking out in front of everybody, because I couldn't wake up so I legit thought I was dead and I hear a guy and a girl yelling from the closet where the red hair girl entered. 

and then I woke up. 

I had a dream I was in front of 1,000s of people playing pink triangle, but that's the closest I've been to having a "Weezer" dream, 
I dreamed I got to make a weezer music video.  It was for "This is Such a Pity".  It had a bunch of transformer looking robots, and there was a love story that went along with the song.  I remember the guitar solo taking place close to the sun, with what basically was an Auto-bot, shredding a Gibson explorer like Rivers used on the Maladroit tours.

I had a dream...

Oh; wrong forums

dude, same. bang it.

Cut back on Weezer and make room for other bands.

Holy crap, didn't expect a post about Husker Du on here. Nice.

More of a Sugar fan, though.

Gohi said:

Holy crap, didn't expect a post about Husker Du on here. Nice.

More of a Sugar fan, though.

I mean, I do listen to a lot of other bands, but I've been listening to Weezer a s*** load lately.

I blame girls.

Also that video was amazing.

placemats said:

That is probably why you've been having dreams. The music has gotten to your subconsious brain

AcrossTheWeb said:

I mean, I do listen to a lot of other bands, but I've been listening to Weezer a s*** load lately.

I blame girls.

placemats said:

AcrossTheWeb said:

I blame girls.

placemats said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video