i think the world might implode.

 

thoughts?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh I was going to come on out anyway. I have a lot of friends out there. I used to travel to Chicago Ill and Fort Wayne, Indiana every month for work years ago and made a lot of cool friends

Kayla Yost said:

in my defense, typhoon, i believe i made this thread before i was told that you were coming out instead of she-who-must-not-be-named. 

 

coolness, i am jealous that YOU have met crystal!! goddamn, i am. (lol)

 

also, a super cool couple from wisconsin are going to be crashing at my apartment, so they will be hanging with us too.

 

ONE WEEK, B*TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY F*CKING GOD THREE MORE DAYS. AND WE GET TO SEE WEEZER!!! GAHHHHHHH.
:)

Kayla Yost said:
OH MY F*CKING GOD THREE MORE DAYS. AND WE GET TO SEE WEEZER!!! GAHHHHHHH.
f*** you guys
love you, mean it. :)

crystal_iceburg said:
f*** you guys
Oh thats right Chicago thiis Friday better pack some shorts

Well? haha

Kayla, you're a sweetie it was great to meet you. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to visit. That being said, as we discussed you gotta come out here summer time. Going to see if I can coerce Crystal and Birdie down here as well, although I know Birdie does have her hands full...

I do not need to add anything. He is absolutly right.

hintofcoolness said:

Well? haha

Kayla, you're a sweetie it was great to meet you. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to visit. That being said, as we discussed you gotta come out here summer time. Going to see if I can coerce Crystal and Birdie down here as well, although I know Birdie does have her hands full...

Some day Sean and I will make it out there too. I'd love to meet you guys! :)


hintofcoolness said:

Well? haha

Kayla, you're a sweetie it was great to meet you. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to visit. That being said, as we discussed you gotta come out here summer time. Going to see if I can coerce Crystal and Birdie down here as well, although I know Birdie does have her hands full...

That would be sweet if we all could meet one day!

suz{ANNE} said:
Some day Sean and I will make it out there too. I'd love to meet you guys! :)


hintofcoolness said:

Well? haha

Kayla, you're a sweetie it was great to meet you. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to visit. That being said, as we discussed you gotta come out here summer time. Going to see if I can coerce Crystal and Birdie down here as well, although I know Birdie does have her hands full...

D and carl are two of the kindest, sweetest men i have ever met. plus they both love the weez! and carl was a great sport with all the walking we did on saturday. i do regret that you didn't get to meet mike though :/ i would love to come out to LA this summer!! let's make this happen. you should also visit chicago again under more...favorable?...weather conditions lol.

Kayla you are too kind. You bet I will be back I forgot how much I love Chicago. I will be back more often. I wish I would have met Mike as well. I look forward to getting you out here to LA this summer.

 

Thank You for all of your kind hospitality. You made our visit very special indeed.

Kayla Yost said:

D and carl are two of the kindest, sweetest men i have ever met. plus they both love the weez! and carl was a great sport with all the walking we did on saturday. i do regret that you didn't get to meet mike though :/ i would love to come out to LA this summer!! let's make this happen. you should also visit chicago again under more...favorable?...weather conditions lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video