...For dissapointment in evening entertainment but....

Holy s***, farkas has taken to sending me links to pokemon youtube videos.

Anyway, I know a lot of you want the all things not weezer song.  Truth is, its done.  I can post the lyrics at any time, i found the file, they are ready and are sitting in a backed-up file.  Why did i finish it?  I dont know.  I like most of you.  Now here is the deal.  

I will post the ATNW song in precisely 2 months on to the day.  

Unless....

Tommorow my band's debut Ep comes out.  Its a short listen, i think its 17 minutes.  Download it, listen to it, give an opinion.  If i see the downloads are high, and a sizeable amount of people comment on this thread with honest opinions, i will post the lyrics tommorow, in there entirety.  I promise.  I swear i will keep my end of the deal, im done putting off things and exaggerating to prove points.  I have made a serious change.  Actually listen to the album, and give honest opinions, and I shall post the song on schedule.

Album launches tonight at midnight, East Coast time.

If you were to say this thread was an attempt to grab attention, in this case I guess you'd be right.

<3 Jack

Views: 864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you still think people genuinely want the song! that's what's funny.

your opinion of yourself is so inflated that you actually think people care enough about reading some terrible lyrics (that you haven't written yet) to go out of their way to listen to your terrible music.

keeping loling, jack! i know i am :D

i think you're pretty nice, jack and you could have fun here but you shoot yourself in the foot, again and again. go watch some hentai, stop thinking so highly of yourself then come back.

Jack said:

Why?

understand this from my perspective. 

I used to care about looking like an idiot and not making friends as well as i would like.

But now, none of this has any consequence to me.  This is just all good fun in my eyes.

Pathetic?  Not even close.  The second i left there were comments from many different people saying they wanted the song.  Farkas emailed me, Patrick, Stefan facebooked me and asked me to come back and do it, etc.  These a******* on here ask for something, but the point is that if they dont like you, you can't please them.  Right now, im just having fun, getting views, and laughing as I watch people (who could have simply lied and said they listened to the EP and the song would be up by now) throw away their painfully simple way of getting the song that they themselves asked for.

I get it, i act like an idiot, strive for attention, etc.  But those negative traits pale in comparison the being an insufferable a******.

Berry, you have always been pretty nice and cool, I appreciate that.  But dont be embarrased for me, because i couldn't care less.

berry ◕‿◕ said:

bah ha ha ha

jack

please

STOP

i'm embarassed for you. really. i'm cringing so hard right now, dude. c'mon.

Jack said:

3)  Normally would be true but the song is already done.  I would have posted it by now if everyone wasnt being such a whiny b****.

suz{ANNE} said:

1. Don't you think it's a little sad that you have to bribe people to listen to your music?

2. You obviously are still a member because you're posting on the forums.

3. No one is going to listen to your songs because you're just making another promise you won't keep. No one trusts you and you're just making yourself look bad.

The classic response when someone realizes how dumb they look : "I don't care what you people think, I'm just joking around"

I thought people did want the song, i guess i was wrong.  Sorry.
hey guys i don't care what you think or anything, but listen to my new songs and tell me what you think about them.

if you wanted people to listen to your band, you could have just made a thread and asked people to listen rather than making a useless attempt at bribery. i probably woulda listened.

Jack said:

Thats not quite what I mean.

I thought people wanted the song because it was about them.  Even you said you wanted me to post it.

kittens bieber ♥ said:

hey guys i don't care what you think or anything, but listen to my new songs and tell me what you think about them.

i tried that.  We got 2 listens.  

berry ◕‿◕ said:

if you wanted people to listen to your band, you could have just made a thread and asked people to listen rather than making a useless attempt at bribery. i probably woulda listened.

Jack said:

so? you don't have a right to have people listen to your music. i guess you know that, though, being as you tried to blackmail us.

i would defend myself, but for the most part, you are right.  

These things seem dumb after I do them, but when i am doing them, they seem genius.

berry ◕‿◕ said:

so? you don't have a right to have people listen to your music. i guess you know that, though, being as you tried to blackmail us.

coincidentally, this is the same thought your parents have about their decision to have kids.

Jack said:

These things seem dumb after I do them, but when i am doing them, they seem genius.

i lol'd

kittens bieber ♥ said:

coincidentally, this is the same thought your parents have about their decision to have kids.

Jack said:

Delaying my review due to family picnic. Late tonight or tomorrow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video