http://www.tinymixtapes.com/music-review/Weezer-Hurley

probably the worst rated review ive seen so far for hurley, thought it was a bit harsh, yet another idiot reviewer who is too stupid to realise weezer have moved on from pinkerton..

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I read that one too. That guy's a d***.
C'mon, really? He compared Weezer to Puddle of Mudd.
And he said that Green Album and Maladroit were bad aswell!? What an idiot...
I think all Weezer's albums are brilliant, just on different levels. All amazing though.
I read this one about a week ago. Fairly harsh.

Ben, every album amazing? I admit that I take away positives from every record but I consider Blue/Pink amazing, Radiohead's The Bends is amazing, PJ's Ten is amazing but oh let's see...Raditude, not amazing.
I liked Raditude. You can't compare it to albums like Ten and The Bends (which are both fantastic). You have to compare to albums with a similar sound to it. If you realize Raditude for what it is, you'll understand how catchy and fun it is.

Marc said:
I read this one about a week ago. Fairly harsh.

Ben, every album amazing? I admit that I take away positives from every record but I consider Blue/Pink amazing, Radiohead's The Bends is amazing, PJ's Ten is amazing but oh let's see...Raditude, not amazing.
I do too.

Jack Walter said:
i like this el scorcho guy.
Some of us don't give two s**** about "Catchy and fun". Any a****** can write "Catchy and fun" summer pop. Rivers is capable of far more than this.

And that review is right. The more I try to give Hurley a chance the more I absolutely can't stand it.
Good thing I don't care about your opinion then, huh?
every post ive seen you post, its about how s*** weezer have become/are.. just wondering, why do you have an account.. post green weezer is obviously REAL weezer..

BackToSchool said:
Some of us don't give two s**** about "Catchy and fun". Any a****** can write "Catchy and fun" summer pop. Rivers is capable of far more than this.

And that review is right. The more I try to give Hurley a chance the more I absolutely can't stand it.
I was that kid on their myspace page....lame claim to fame anyone? ;P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video