Hey guys i just want to get your opinion on how you think weezer is doing now than in past years..do you guys think they should improve on some things or do you think they are getting better with their music and concerts..I personally think their concerts are alot better now than they were in past years..they seem so alive. Rivers is awesome

Tags: band, bands, car, concert, concerts, del, discussion, fans, forums, mar, More…music, my, opinion, rivers, take, to, tour, weezer, work, years, you

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love everything that they've been doing recently. However, I would like more guitar solos.

elscorcho said:
I love everything that they've been doing recently. However, I would like more guitar solos.
exactly dude! i think their music is pretty good so far..i miss their guitar solos though..favorites are from " undone sweater song" and " perfect situation"
Im lovin the band and how comfortable with doin whatever they want despite alot of flak they take, And live they are jsut so freaking amazing, rivers has gotten so comfortble with the performer he is!
i miss the 10 minute jams between songs

America said:
Im lovin the band and how comfortable with doin whatever they want despite alot of flak they take, And live they are jsut so freaking amazing, rivers has gotten so comfortble with the performer he is!
Oh of course man!..hes such a chill person and doesn't take crap from anyone..I enjoy listening to his solo albums! im angry at the person who wants the band to break up

crystal_iceburg said:
i miss the 10 minute jams between songs
Oh i know..that made me sad..i think Weezer should play some of their music thats not well known..or at least not played much at concerts..great point

j-biebs said:
I LOVE "UNDONE SWEATER SONG"
I believe that is their best song
I'll always love Weezer and they're music. I'm also very excited to the new releases coming out 11/2 and the Chicago Pinkerton show in January!! That being said, I would like to see Pat back on drums and Rivers playing guitar again full time. I could do without the beach balls at the concerts too.
I have to agree. Being a drummer, I really wish Pat was back on the drums. It is nice to see Rivers run around and really get involved with the audience, but it is also nice to see Pat play drums. With that said, I still thought the show was AWESOME in Paso Robles, and they did pick a great drummer to sit in with the band.

Rob Caruso said:
I'll always love Weezer and they're music. I'm also very excited to the new releases coming out 11/2 and the Chicago Pinkerton show in January!! That being said, I would like to see Pat back on drums and Rivers playing guitar again full time. I could do without the beach balls at the concerts too.
I'd like to see Pat back on drums and RIvers play more guitar of course, because he knows how to make that thing sing like no other. After hearing a lot of the 1998 songs Rivers completed, a sound like that would be cool but that's a bit far fetched.

Autopilot however has a cool vibe to it that I wasn't expecting and I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if a whole album of THAT sound would really be cool, but I'd like to hear them try something a little different. Maybe more in the alternative direction than pop.

But I also know I don't really know what I would want to hear from them. That's not really how it works, they have to do what they want to do as a group to achieve something that is really great. Nobody would have said they wanted to hear Pinkerton after Blue.
They are doing a good job keeping known without having to reinvent every few years.. A good band making good music will last, and I have never known a band more open and friendly with their fans as Weezer has been. I think they are doing great, always a new clip or video link to check out almost weekly.. Keep it up!!
I'd say "Tragic Girl" definitely answers this question. Tragic Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...2001-to the present.

So, in the words of Matt Sharp: "Not so good, Al".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video