I'll be listening to Pinkerton Deluxe on repeat, while in my Weezer snuggie!

How will you guys honor 19 years of =w=?

Tags: weezer, weezermas

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ouch! Poor thing!! :(

placemats said:
Spent several hours at the ER.  Kid dislocated her kneecap.  I'm f****** tired, and grumpy.  Weezermas?  Really?  What the f*** is up with that.  Maybe I'm just missing something.
Thanks jKlein.  You're like the nicest girl ever.

jKlein said:

placemats said:
Spent several hours at the ER.  Kid dislocated her kneecap.  I'm f****** tired, and grumpy.  Weezermas?  Really?  What the f*** is up with that.  Maybe I'm just missing something.
it's a weezmas miracle!!

placemats said:

jKlein said:

placemats said:
Hohoho.

SPAZ said:
it's a weezmas miracle!!

placemats said:

jKlein said:

placemats said:
i've dislocated my knee several times and it's really horrible :( hope your daughter is feeling better, placemats.

jKlein said:

placemats said:
Yeah, I read about the possibility of recurrence, especially for athletes and she is a dancer. But at least if there is a next time, I'll be more prepared to watch her writhe in pain. She is a resilient girl. Already off to school with a wrap, crutches, plus x-rays for bragging.

Thanks, Berry :)  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video