I'll be listening to Pinkerton Deluxe on repeat, while in my Weezer snuggie!

 

How will you guys honor 19 years of =w=?

Tags: weezer, weezermas

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will do the exact same thing. Weezer snuggie FTW!

I think I might watch both nights of the Memories Tour Boston (which I attended) on youtube.

Most of Weezer's history, wrapped into just a couple hours!

ima have weezer playing on my ihome while watching weezer webisodes on youtube. LOL pat wilson!
Are they good quality videos?

Jordan said:

I think I might watch both nights of the Memories Tour Boston (which I attended) on youtube.

Most of Weezer's history, wrapped into just a couple hours!

Ehh, some are super good, some are decent, some are crappy.

You can find enough good ones to get the whole concert in.

 

Check out "EastCoastAvenger". His videos are super good, there're about five or six of them I think.

popzoom said:

Are they good quality videos?

Jordan said:

I think I might watch both nights of the Memories Tour Boston (which I attended) on youtube.

Most of Weezer's history, wrapped into just a couple hours!

The rest of the videos I get from "Geckojules", "plowroom", and "PerspectiveJunky".

Jordan said:

Ehh, some are super good, some are decent, some are crappy.

You can find enough good ones to get the whole concert in.

 

Check out "EastCoastAvenger". His videos are super good, there're about five or six of them I think.

popzoom said:

Are they good quality videos?

Jordan said:

I think I might watch both nights of the Memories Tour Boston (which I attended) on youtube.

Most of Weezer's history, wrapped into just a couple hours!

I went around and said to everybody, "Merry Weezmas!!!" (p.s. This weezmas was awesome. My discussion about the guitar center sessions got featured!!! XD)
K cool thanks!

Jordan said:
The rest of the videos I get from "Geckojules", "plowroom", and "PerspectiveJunky".

Jordan said:

Ehh, some are super good, some are decent, some are crappy.

You can find enough good ones to get the whole concert in.

 

Check out "EastCoastAvenger". His videos are super good, there're about five or six of them I think.

popzoom said:

Are they good quality videos?

Jordan said:

I think I might watch both nights of the Memories Tour Boston (which I attended) on youtube.

Most of Weezer's history, wrapped into just a couple hours!

I have been happily making my way through my giant 250-song Weezer playlist while my husband grudgingly deals with the fact that he has to share Valentine's Day with Weezer ;)  ...oh yeah, and the snuggie too!

I'm alone tonight, so Abita beer, crawfish enchiladas, and rewatching Guitar Center Sessions it is for me! Not a bad way to round out Valentine's Day, but I do wish that I had one of those heart-shaped boxes with chocolates in it. 

If I had time, I would listen to my 284 song weezer playlist. 

Kyoko said:
I have been happily making my way through my giant 250-song Weezer playlist while my husband grudgingly deals with the fact that he has to share Valentine's Day with Weezer ;)  ...oh yeah, and the snuggie too!
lol....ok I'm going to have to go hunt down those 34 songs now...haha!

The dreWid said:
If I had time, I would listen to my 284 song weezer playlist. 

Kyoko said:
I have been happily making my way through my giant 250-song Weezer playlist while my husband grudgingly deals with the fact that he has to share Valentine's Day with Weezer ;)  ...oh yeah, and the snuggie too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video