what song/album would you show to someone who's never heard of weezer? CHOOSE WISELY.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

shove headphones in their ears and play Undone.

it's worked the 3 times I've tried it
Why bother got me into weezer, but I'd say say it ain't so

No doubts... El Scorcho.

It will make them confused and want to know more.

Peace.

i dunno about any one song. SS2K is always the album i suggest. I'd probably just sit them on youtube, that's how my weezer love got re-ignited. If it came down to one song though, as much as I'm tempted to say O Girl, Mad Kow or Too Late To Try, I'd probably say Only in Dreams. If you can not like that song, then you have no soul and I don't wanna know you. if you like music at all, how could that song not blow your mind. hearing OiD for the first time.... mesmerized me more than any other song. there's no coming back. So I'd play OiD, and then warn them that their in for a bumpy ride....
SS2K isn't much of an album, maybe an EP, but that's about it

SS2K PUNK said:
i dunno about any one song. SS2K is always the album i suggest. I'd probably just sit them on youtube, that's how my weezer love got re-ignited. If it came down to one song though, as much as I'm tempted to say O Girl, Mad Kow or Too Late To Try, I'd probably say Only in Dreams. If you can not like that song, then you have no soul and I don't wanna know you. if you like music at all, how could that song not blow your mind. hearing OiD for the first time.... mesmerized me more than any other song. there's no coming back. So I'd play OiD, and then warn them that their in for a bumpy ride....
Just chiming in to say I definitely missed the word "Weezer" in the thread title at first glance. Made me laugh.

someone said it earlier, but it all depends on what kind of music a person is into, for example:

My ex went into a relationship with me saying she didn't like weezer.  I played her "Can't Stop Partyin' cause she's an idiot and only listens to the radio, and she loved the song (i love some top 40 and that song, but that's literally all she listened to).  She also liked "Keep Fishin', and all of Green.  She didn't like "Tragic Girl" so I kicked her out of my house.

For someone who likes harder music, go with Pinkerton and Maladroit.  Ask the person some of their favorite bands, and guaranteed, one the bands will be influenced by =w=.  You could even youtube search the band, and "weezer cover" and something will come up.

If the person is an indie snob and finds all their favorite bands from Pitchfork.com, just stop being friends with them and move on.

preach it friend!

SS2K PUNK said:
You catch a lot of s*** on teh boards, Gregor, but this s*** is freaking hilarious

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

My ex went into a relationship with me saying she didn't like weezer.  I played her "Can't Stop Partyin' cause she's an idiot and only listens to the radio, and she loved the song (i love some top 40 and that song, but that's literally all she listened to).  She also liked "Keep Fishin', and all of Green.  She didn't like "Tragic Girl" so I kicked her out of my house.

there's no seducing...you either like them or you don't.

musical choice is a preference, not a persuasion.

:)

Where's my Sex just to make them laugh, but then go into My Name is Jonas, so they say "OMG I heard this in Guitar hero!"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video