Let us see who holds the record.........

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think six times now. I was too young when I was into Blue to go to shows and I didn't get Pinkerton until around '99:

2001 - Blockbuster Pavillion for some K-Roq festival. It was Scott's first show and he got jumped by some fan in the middle of the set. They played the first eight songs from green, the blue classics, and two new songs I don't think they ever recorded. One I enjoyed, the other I didn't.

2002 - Maladroit Tour in Irvine. It was their biggest show. I finally got to hear Pinkerton songs and Only in Dreams.

2005 - Foozer @ Oakland Arena. I was surprised how much more loose they were eventhough the set list was only Greatest Hits. Dave Grohl came on during Undone. Pat sang Song #2 for some reason and Scott sang Dope Nose I believe.

Fall 2009 - Some place in Hollywood shortly before Raditude, I believe. Sara Bareills did If You're Wondering and Chamillionaire did Partying. Again no rarities.

2010 - Blue and Pinkerton nights @ Masonic Center in SF.

No show feels like a clear winner. 2002 was the most epic although they weren't nearly as loose and fun as they were in later shows.

This thread makes me depressed as i have seen them 0 times.

I'm 16 and live in England, so there's been very few opportunities for me to see them...

Don't be sad!

Don't forget the band has been around for a long time and the people who've seen them many times have been fans for many years, and have the advantage of being near cities =w= frequently tours through.

Hopefully you will be able to see them in person one day! Until then, there's lots of live footage on youtube :)

Ben Phillips said:

I'm 16 and live in England, so there's been very few opportunities for me to see them...

Vegas on 1/21 will make it 9 for me.  Seven have been in the last 5 months.  Yeah, I know.  I have a problem.  My friends are talking about having a Weezervention for me. 

Here's my list:

April 2005 - Las Vegas Centennial Show w/ the Red Hot Chili Peppers - Las Vegas Silver Bowl Stadium

Oct 2008 - Phoenix Veteran's Memorial Colliseum/AZ State Fair - Red Album Tour 

Sep 2010 - Seattle Bumbershoot Music Festival

Oct 2010 - Rolling Stone Rock Star Weekend at the Mirage Pool

November 2010 - Memories Tour LA - Two nights

January 2011 - Memories Tour Chicago - Two nights 

both nights of the memories tour in 2 different cities (and vegas soon)?...your friends are right

Cladeedah said:

Vegas on 1/21 will make it 9 for me.  Seven have been in the last 5 months.  Yeah, I know.  I have a problem.  My friends are talking about having a Weezervention for me. 

Here's my list:

April 2005 - Las Vegas Centennial Show w/ the Red Hot Chili Peppers - Las Vegas Silver Bowl Stadium

Oct 2008 - Phoenix Veteran's Memorial Colliseum/AZ State Fair - Red Album Tour 

Sep 2010 - Seattle Bumbershoot Music Festival

Oct 2010 - Rolling Stone Rock Star Weekend at the Mirage Pool

November 2010 - Memories Tour LA - Two nights

January 2011 - Memories Tour Chicago - Two nights 

7 times going back to 2001.

May 2001- Free Chicago Show

Sep. 2001- United Center

Dec. 2001- Normal, IL

Summer 2002- Enlightenment Tour Tweeter Center Chicago

May 2005- Pre-Make Believe Tour Aragon Chicago

Oct. 2005- Rosemont Chicago Make Believe Tour with Food Fighters

Jan. 8 2011- Pinkerton night Aragon Chicago

Hey!  I was at the Blockbuster Pavilion show in 2001 (Inland Invasion), at the Maladroit show in Irvine (I feel like they had flames on stage ?!?) and at the fall 2009 show at the Palladium!!  I have to agree about the Maladroit show being the best of those bunch.  I was disappointed in the Palladium show because I was hoping to hear more from Raditude.  (I happen to LOVE that album.) 

matedog said:

I think six times now. I was too young when I was into Blue to go to shows and I didn't get Pinkerton until around '99:

2001 - Blockbuster Pavillion for some K-Roq festival. It was Scott's first show and he got jumped by some fan in the middle of the set. They played the first eight songs from green, the blue classics, and two new songs I don't think they ever recorded. One I enjoyed, the other I didn't.

2002 - Maladroit Tour in Irvine. It was their biggest show. I finally got to hear Pinkerton songs and Only in Dreams.

2005 - Foozer @ Oakland Arena. I was surprised how much more loose they were eventhough the set list was only Greatest Hits. Dave Grohl came on during Undone. Pat sang Song #2 for some reason and Scott sang Dope Nose I believe.

Fall 2009 - Some place in Hollywood shortly before Raditude, I believe. Sara Bareills did If You're Wondering and Chamillionaire did Partying. Again no rarities.

2010 - Blue and Pinkerton nights @ Masonic Center in SF.

No show feels like a clear winner. 2002 was the most epic although they weren't nearly as loose and fun as they were in later shows.

Eleven as of last saturday!  Almost every Chicago show since 1995 + one show in Bloomington, IL and one show in Minneapolis.
Hoping to lap you 11-timers by the end of the year.  LOL.
None.

So I'm kinda hoping they come to Australia sometime in the next few years...

even a Memories Tour DVD would be fine for now.
Hah at your pace, you probably might!  Thats commitment.

aw, thanks Jeri

:D

Jeri said:

Don't be sad!

Don't forget the band has been around for a long time and the people who've seen them many times have been fans for many years, and have the advantage of being near cities =w= frequently tours through.

Hopefully you will be able to see them in person one day! Until then, there's lots of live footage on youtube :)

Ben Phillips said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video