I'll tell you as soon as my computer loads. 

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have 2000
Only 633. :/
Only 566.
654
7180..
9095, but that'll go up once I get my Smashing Pumpkins and 13th Floor Elevator albums ripped.

11,635 for the itunes library on my computer.

21,978 for the itunes library that runs off of an external drive, though that needs to be updated.

Holy Moses!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

11,635 for the itunes library on my computer.

21,978 for the itunes library that runs off of an external drive, though that needs to be updated.

13,334

6,027 and theyre all pretty much from CDs, i dont really like digital download.

well, once you have to start paying for things like rent, school, electricity and internet....you will really like digital download.

Indiekid said:

6,027 and theyre all pretty much from CDs, i dont really like digital download.


nevermind music............i'm struggling to buy tea bags !!

blakesp26 said:
well, once you have to start paying for things like rent, school, electricity and internet....you will really like digital download.

Indiekid said:

6,027 and theyre all pretty much from CDs, i dont really like digital download.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video