I was considering going to see the band in Atlantic City in May.  I have heard that the band only plays about an hour....Can anyone tell me how long their set is?  I think in this economy a band needs to give you at least an hour and a half.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The concert of theirs that I went to, it was advertised to be from 6-9, but it only lasted an hour and a half. And I was extremely bummed because they didn't do an encore.

BUT

It was a free concert, so I can't really complain. And I think I heard somewhere that they did encores at other shows, so maybe the one I went to was just weird. Oh and it was outdoors in the winter in the mountains so...it was also freezing.

I would be ok with a 90 minute set.  I'd feel a bit cheated if it were any less.  Two hours would be perfect and they could easily do it.     
It's about an hour.  Maybe an hour and 15 minutes.  The Memories concerts were a little on the longer side but that was more because of the 15 minute intermission.  They play right around 20 songs.  So I guess it really just depends on if they play some longer songs like Greatest Man or if they keep them all short.  But I wouldn't expect anything longer then an hour and 15 minutes.

Thanks for the info, Joe...Much appreciated!

Joe said:

It's about an hour.  Maybe an hour and 15 minutes.  The Memories concerts were a little on the longer side but that was more because of the 15 minute intermission.  They play right around 20 songs.  So I guess it really just depends on if they play some longer songs like Greatest Man or if they keep them all short.  But I wouldn't expect anything longer then an hour and 15 minutes.
Listen up Weezers as I speak the truth.  Not long enough. <3
P.S. the Memories show was a pretty good set, of course... even if it had an intermission.  Longer sets guys!  Come on!  The Foos do ridiculously long sets!  Do you want Dave Grohl to get the upper hand on you Rivers?!!?!
if headlining then normally 90 minutes, if at a festival of some kind like 45-60 minutes. Full set they normally get 20 songs in.
I agreed Weezer should play longer sets, Broken social Scene plays for 2 1/2 hours and they dont even look tried after.
Or Billie Joe?

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
P.S. the Memories show was a pretty good set, of course... even if it had an intermission.  Longer sets guys!  Come on!  The Foos do ridiculously long sets!  Do you want Dave Grohl to get the upper hand on you Rivers?!!?!
Other bands might do longer set because they are on drugs and they could endure it longer. 

Yeah, Memories Tour was 20 songs per night, with no encore.

About 2 hours with Karl's slideshow.

Naota25 said:

if headlining then normally 90 minutes, if at a festival of some kind like 45-60 minutes. Full set they normally get 20 songs in.
Most sets are around 90 minutes for bands

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video