What does everyone do for a living?

I work in an office for Whirlpool.  I work on a website that lets businesses buy appliances electronically, rather than call a person to place an order.  I do technical support and design ad banners for the site.

This job is nice because it gives me a lot of time to post on these boards.

Tags: bills, card, cellphone, credit, independent, women, work

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a special ed teacher in a small town not too far away from you, Gregor...  I'm also a full-time wife & mother of 3 little ones ages 5 and under, and soon to be no longer a graduate student as I will graduate with my master's degree from Western in 15 more days! After which, I will continue to be a severely underpaid and under-appreciated teacher.... *sigh*

I too went to Western (Western Michigan University)!  Do you commute to class, or take classes online?

I've been thinking about getting my MBA from there.  Compared to under-grad, how expensive is graduate school at WMU?

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:

I'm a special ed teacher in a small town not too far away from you, Gregor...  I'm also a full-time wife & mother of 3 little ones ages 5 and under, and soon to be no longer a graduate student as I will graduate with my master's degree from Western in 15 more days! After which, I will continue to be a severely underpaid and under-appreciated teacher.... *sigh*
I am unemployed at the moment
I took most of my classes at the southwestern branch campus of Western in BH... I did commute over the summer to Kzoo, though... It's still pretty expensive, I mean, for me I really didn't have a chocie, for the program I wanted I just paid what they asked.. (hello huge loans) but, to get what I want, it was worth it to me. My undergrad was done at U of M the first 2 years and then MSU for the last 2 plus my student teaching year, so to me, Western is a little cheaper for undergrads, but grad credits are just more expensive anyways... I would say for you being in BH, you really can't go wrong with Western, since you have the branch and are still pretty close to Kzoo.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I too went to Western (Western Michigan University)!  Do you commute to class, or take classes online?

I've been thinking about getting my MBA from there.  Compared to under-grad, how expensive is graduate school at WMU?

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:

then why the f*** post?

i am a highway safety inspector/ civil engineer 

Farkas said:

I am unemployed at the moment
i have many jobs.  mostly swimming pool construction.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video