What does everyone do for a living?

 

I work in an office for Whirlpool.  I work on a website that lets businesses buy appliances electronically, rather than call a person to place an order.  I do technical support and design ad banners for the site.

 

This job is nice because it gives me a lot of time to post on these boards.

Tags: bills, card, cellphone, credit, independent, women, work

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can we see a banner you've designed?

...I usually send a check...

 

I is an accountant, I get paid to make up numbers

 

 

you send checks? are you also a grandparent?

 

anyway, i have a "computer job."


Šupak said:

...I usually send a check...

 

I is an accountant, I get paid to make up numbers

 

 

I'm a stay-at-home mom to two little boys. Doesn't pay anything and the hours are long, but it's definitely with it. :)

My husband works in the IT department of an online company as their Systems Analyst. Sounds boring to me.
I'm a lawyer

have you ever used Weezer in a defense statement?

hintofcoolness said:

I'm a lawyer


pandaž! [berry_rydell] said:
can we see a banner you've designed?
I work for a company that ships ground freight across the country. I have seen things from musical equipment for Metallica come thru here, as well as pieces coming from Oak Ridge National Laboratory going  to Switzerland. I just assume that it's something going to the CERN's super collider, though I am probally wrong. My job is also leaves me plenty of time to post on these boards.
yes, when I was defending being a weezer fan

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

have you ever used Weezer in a defense statement?

hintofcoolness said:

I'm a lawyer
leclitimate

hintofcoolness said:
yes, when I was defending being a weezer fan

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

have you ever used Weezer in a defense statement?

hintofcoolness said:

I'm a lawyer
crumpet bonanza!

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:


pandaž! [berry_rydell] said:
can we see a banner you've designed?
I wish that I could reply "I got a job makin' money for the man, throwin' chicken in a bucket with a soda pop can", but alas, I'm an outdoor apparel and accessories designer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video