Make Believe is like Pinkerton in terms of lyrics. Songs like Perfect SItuation, Hold Me, Peace and Haunt you everyday are so similar to pinkerton style weezer. How do most people not like this Make Believe, but love Hurley? Please explain.

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The vocals on Make Believe have always seemed a little too polished to me.
Make Believe is great! It's my 3rd favourite Weezer album. I really don't get all the hate for it..
It's full of s*** songs, and those of you who say it's anywhere in your top 5 Weezer albums are dumb, and anyone who says it is better than Hurley are delusional, and anyone who says its on terms with Pinkerton lyrics is just....all of the above times 12.
Nothing wrong with Make Believe, INCLUDING Beverly Hills & We Are All On Drugs.  Great album.
The answer is, you'd have to be a typical loser that listens to Bieber or Gaga to not like it!
Make Believe is an excellent album musically. There is nothing "s***" about the songs.

natecopsey said:
It's full of s*** songs, and those of you who say it's anywhere in your top 5 Weezer albums are dumb, and anyone who says it is better than Hurley are delusional, and anyone who says its on terms with Pinkerton lyrics is just....all of the above times 12.
justin bieber and lady gaga have both put out better albums than make believe.
I'm gonna lose sleep wondering whether or not you're right about that one

Dad Rubelstein [awesome] said:
justin bieber and lady gaga have both put out better albums than make believe.
i'm always right.

Make believe is pretty good...but its not on my "top weezer albums" list. its mediocre at best to me...

I like Pie

I don't think Haunt You Every Day gets the love it deserves in terms of Weezer's album closers.  Just sayin. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video