Other than memories and Hang On at a couple festival shows, weezer hasn't sang any of their songs off hurley. Any ideas?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he's getting at the fact the album just came out and they've scarcely played any of it live.

Dorian Zelaya said:
dont they do the same with maladroit nowadays??

they have only been playing singles off their most recent albums ever sine Red came out. More than half of Red and Rad have never been played live. But in defense of this years tour it was a Memories tour and they have been sticking to strictly singles and then the album (blue or pink). The only except has been the toss in of a b-side which again is from either blue or pink to coincide with the tour.

They did also play Unspoken live

Well while touring Red they played troublemaker, Greatest Man, Pork And Beans, Heart Songs, Automatic and King live

While touring Raditude they did I Want You To, Im Your Daddy, Girl Got Hot (Although i think they only played it once at the Jisan Valley Rock Festival, Korea), Cant Stop Partying, Trippin' Down The Freeway and Let It All Hang Out

From Hurley they have only played Memories, Hang On and Unspoken (Which i have not seen any footage of)

So yeah hes right enough to say they havent played enough of Hurley just the two singles really. I really want them to play Smart Girls and Ruling Me when they get back on a proper tour and i really hope Unspoken wont be the third single.
Brandon said:

they have only been playing singles off their most recent albums ever sine Red came out. More than half of Red and Rad have never been played live. But in defense of this years tour it was a Memories tour and they have been sticking to strictly singles and then the album (blue or pink). The only except has been the toss in of a b-side which again is from either blue or pink to coincide with the tour.

They did also play Unspoken live

Well we all know that the memories tour isn't a full tour and I think I read somewhere that there gonna do a hurly tour in a couple of months but idk 

I hope a Hurley tour will incorporate some of the recent Memories tour stuff like the b-sides or Only In Dreams at least since some of us didnt get a chance to go. 

Heart Songs has never been played lived. Karl briefly let it play on vinyl on a record player before the encore. The encore would start by Rivers kicking it over during the part of the song when he mentions Nirvana and then the band would start playing Sliver. 

Indiekid said:

Well while touring Red they played troublemaker, Greatest Man, Pork And Beans, Heart Songs, Automatic and King live

While touring Raditude they did I Want You To, Im Your Daddy, Girl Got Hot (Although i think they only played it once at the Jisan Valley Rock Festival, Korea), Cant Stop Partying, Trippin' Down The Freeway and Let It All Hang Out

From Hurley they have only played Memories, Hang On and Unspoken (Which i have not seen any footage of)

So yeah hes right enough to say they havent played enough of Hurley just the two singles really. I really want them to play Smart Girls and Ruling Me when they get back on a proper tour and i really hope Unspoken wont be the third single.

It will come, next tour I'm sure.

they want to appeal to as many people in the audience I think.  They have A LOT of singles now, so I think they stick to playing those.

The Make Believe tour, they played about 6 songs off of that album when I saw them in Chicago in '05.

I'll never forget the Enlightenment tour.  8 Blue, 6 Green, and 6 never heard before songs.

give them chance, just done the best tour in years!!

patience......
Maybe the band members forgot how to play the songs and they are waiting for the songbook to be released. 

I believe Rivers said that they'll be doing a small Hurley tour after his meditation retreat.

whens that??

Paperface said:

I believe Rivers said that they'll be doing a small Hurley tour after his meditation retreat.

I heard it's because you touch yourself at night, Christian

Rivers sees eeeevvvveeeerrrrryyyyythiiiiing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video