I would just like to start this thread of disappointment and anger, and I ask for everyone that is also furious to contribute.

It's a shame that the real =w= fans will have to pay almost double the price, buying off stubhub, because scalpers stocked up on the presale tickets.

THERE ARE PEOPLE ON STUBHUB IN POSSESION OF OVER 40 TICKETS!!!

ONE GUY WHO BOUGHT 63 TICKETS HAS MADE A PROFIT OF OVER $1200!!!

I'm just really mad at the fact that i've been looking forward to this for awhile now, and just because ticketmaster, or whoever, handled this terribly, I'm not going to be able to go.

SOLD OUT TO THE PUBLIC INSTANTLY!!!

shame shame shame...

I realize that this is not the bands fault, but perhaps we can recieve retribution or something.  

If you read this Karl, thank you for your time.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Karl. Glad to know someone in Weezer is aware.

I wish I could see you at the show.....maybe next time
P.S. if I won a $2000 lottery tomorrow, I would buy 4 VIP packages or 4 tix for both nights from a scalper....I want to go that bad. I would feel bad for supporting the scalpers (if I went that way), but I can't give up this oppurtunity. If it were literally any other show in the world (i.e. Jesus tap dancing to Slayer), I wouldn't support the scalpers, but this time, I would have to.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

If it were literally any other show in the world (i.e. Jesus tap dancing to Slayer), I wouldn't support the scalpers, but this time, I would have to.

when i lived in the states, shows were always sold out immediately after they were on sale. the only way to get tkts (if you didn't have an in with a label, or a mate at ticketmaster...) was to scalp. which bites. totally. ireland is a bit easier, tkt wise. things do sell out, but dublin has the O2, and it doesn't sell out that easy...plus, there aren't as many people here. and - added bonus - it's just 45 min. flying time to london!
Hehehe.

Pinned the tail on the donkey dude.

Adam G. said:

karl koch [karlophone] said:
i saw it, i agree its a shame, but i dont know what to do about it. Scalping safeguards were in place but clearly some lame people are one step ahead of the game. Its a high tech hacking scene now thats nearly impossible to police or even prove wrongdoing in. Im sorry, i wish it was easier.

HAHAHAHAHA

what was in place you could buy as many tickkets as you wanted with a amex on presale. I hope they do more shows.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video