I would just like to start this thread of disappointment and anger, and I ask for everyone that is also furious to contribute.

It's a shame that the real =w= fans will have to pay almost double the price, buying off stubhub, because scalpers stocked up on the presale tickets.

THERE ARE PEOPLE ON STUBHUB IN POSSESION OF OVER 40 TICKETS!!!

ONE GUY WHO BOUGHT 63 TICKETS HAS MADE A PROFIT OF OVER $1200!!!

I'm just really mad at the fact that i've been looking forward to this for awhile now, and just because ticketmaster, or whoever, handled this terribly, I'm not going to be able to go.

SOLD OUT TO THE PUBLIC INSTANTLY!!!

shame shame shame...

I realize that this is not the bands fault, but perhaps we can recieve retribution or something.  

If you read this Karl, thank you for your time.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is so offensive. I was looking forward to a fun weekend of mirth and merriment with my fellow Weezer fans...but now all I'm doing that weekend is listening to Pinkerton Deluxe while drinking heavily...alone...in my room.
Weezer needs to release a DVD or add more shows to help the fans, this is ridiculous.

Echoes said:
This is so offensive. I was looking forward to a fun weekend of mirth and merriment with my fellow Weezer fans...but now all I'm doing that weekend is listening to Pinkerton Deluxe while drinking heavily...alone...in my room.

hahaha sounds like we'll be having a similar weekend.
lol
Runnerz said that the guy who bought the 63 tickets has made a 1200 dollar profit so far.
Add a third show! Wezzer.com member presale.. Both albums one night. Wishful thinking
what's the big deal, just ask your parents for the money they will give it to you.

Grutches said:
what's the big deal, just ask your parents for the money they will give it to you.

lol
No they couldn't forsee it, but Weezer could help prevent scalpers/brokers from scooping up tickets by giving registered users on this site first dibbs on tickets(fanclub presale) and requiring purchasers to bring their ID or credit card with them for entry. Green Day, NIN, Tom Petty and other bands use this method to keep scalpers at bay.

CrackerJack said:
Guys, dont blame weezer. They had no way of forseeing this problem.
Hey what you b****** about? Non American Fans can't order the Pinkerton/DTFM package and get no shows for 5 years. Get used to this s***. We're all little b****** anyway
Wait so all the tickets are gone?

Corey Gregory said:
Wait so all the tickets are gone?

Gone within mere seconds, only a select few lucky people got in. Other than that they were all sold during the presale, a majority of which were scalpers, who are now selling them for double.

Wats up corey gregz.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video