I would just like to start this thread of disappointment and anger, and I ask for everyone that is also furious to contribute.

It's a shame that the real =w= fans will have to pay almost double the price, buying off stubhub, because scalpers stocked up on the presale tickets.

THERE ARE PEOPLE ON STUBHUB IN POSSESION OF OVER 40 TICKETS!!!

ONE GUY WHO BOUGHT 63 TICKETS HAS MADE A PROFIT OF OVER $1200!!!

I'm just really mad at the fact that i've been looking forward to this for awhile now, and just because ticketmaster, or whoever, handled this terribly, I'm not going to be able to go.

SOLD OUT TO THE PUBLIC INSTANTLY!!!

shame shame shame...

I realize that this is not the bands fault, but perhaps we can recieve retribution or something.  

If you read this Karl, thank you for your time.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The person with 40 tickets had 63, originally. That's total crap.
The sad thing is, Karl nor Weezer can really do much of anything about this, even though I'm sure they'd like to. We're just screwed.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE PEOPLE! They abused the amex presale. caused tickets to sell out for everyone else and are now trying to charge the real fans a ridiculous amount.

I know this is redundant but we as your fans want to make sure our voice is heard. I hope ya'll consider opening up a new venue on the east coast for this amazing tour and this time doing it differently than before to avoid this horrible mishap.

We are crushed.
we never had a chance :( i know it might be hard to resist, but don't support the scalpers & others who abused the amex presale. don't buy tickets from ebay, stubhub or wherever else...i've bought from these sites before, but now that i've experienced first hand the damage these people do to the real fans, i never will again.
This is such disappointing customer service. It's very aggravating to know that because I don't have an AMEX card that I won't be going to these shows.
p.s.

ADD ANOTHER SET OF SHOWS!
Please Karl, release this on a DVD. Weezer fans HAVE to be able to experience this show somehow.

dlh1231 said:
Please Karl, release this on a DVD. Weezer fans HAVE to be able to experience this show somehow.

yes that's a great idea, at least that would make me feel like i didn't miss out completely...
Say it ain't so, weezer! NYC fans deserve a real shot at getting tix. I'm bummed out beyond belief. I'd been looking so forward to this and now i've got nothing to show for it. *complete sadness*
Oh, and someone mentioned this
GOOD THING THE 8 TICKET LIMIT DIDN'T APPLY TO THE PRESALE!!!
this will go down in history as one of ticketmaster's greatest fuckups/scams.
It happened to the Rammstein concert, too. What a load of crap!!!! Sold out before 12:01.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video