If you could release one of these albums in their entirety from the magical completed vaults of Weezertopia which would you pick?

Personally, I'd have to pick Homie, we got a lot of the sweet STFBH stuff on Pinkerton and I just think the material on Homie was a lot more consistant.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, I see. now i understand.

Jamekae said:

Dungeon Master said:
consider we have most of SFTBH and are getting the rest on Alone III, this is a non-question.

Rivers has effectively released SFTBH, just in different sections.

so your question is, should rivers the Homie demos? I think, yes, he should. we would all like to hear them.

Yes, but as I said, in my hypothetical question Homie and Songs From the Black H*** are both fully completed in the vaults. For SFTBH that would mean a lot tighter production, Cuomo would stop talking with himself on songs like 'You Won't Get With Me Tonight' and general refinement across the board. Imagining a SFTBH like that is so bonerific. Imagine a completed SFTBH up against a completed Homie.
just release both! =D sure, we have most of the the SFTBH songs, but it would be awesome to get them all together in one release. and of course the Homie tracks would be excellent!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video