Hi!

So, long story- Im thinking of grad school majoring in painting and so I have to put together a portfolio. Im working on pieces that are just about my life. So- this piece is about me and the moment when I first heard weezer. I was in 8th grade at church doing forced bible study class. I came from a very sheltered background (growing up we were not allowed to listen to music that had lyrics etc) SO for me, it was divine intervention that I heard this album. All the colors used are copied from the blue album color, also the 3 lighter blue stripes are important because I have had to purchase the blue cd a total of 3 times now, and also the different blues are the color of the newest and older blue on the cd booklets I own. I have this thing about goats- thats me "happy" with my ear plugs. Also the yellow nimbus and the red heart stripes pattern are fabric patterns on 2 of the shirts off the blue album. Blah blah blah- just looking for some, hopefully, positive input and to just share. :)
(this is my first post- hope I did it right, haha!)

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Goat Got Hot

fluck said:
i just threw out the goat of my dreams
I think the paintings are awesome.
Don't Let Goat

"I have a friend and it's a goat"

Uh.. so this one I started a few days ago ... guess what album this one is, oh and if you cant tell, yeah its gonna be a neon green dairy goat and not a dog ... hahaha!
Sadly.. thats all my weezer/dairy goat art I have so far. Ill have to paint some moar. :D

Finish this and post it now.

I love it already.

Teacup Zorg said:

"I have a friend and it's a goat"

Uh.. so this one I started a few days ago ... guess what album this one is, oh and if you cant tell, yeah its gonna be a neon green dairy goat and not a dog ... hahaha!
Sadly.. thats all my weezer/dairy goat art I have so far. Ill have to paint some moar. :D

Im not sure yet, ima just apply to whats in my area, USF, UF, UCF etc..
Where do you go to school at? You should design alot of cars with gull wing doors.  :)

Jordan said:

That's pretty good. Where are you going for school?

I'm going to an art school for automotive design.

Haha, I'll try.

I go to CCS in Detroit.

Teacup Zorg said:

Im not sure yet, ima just apply to whats in my area, USF, UF, UCF etc..
Where do you go to school at? You should design alot of cars with gull wing doors.  :)

Jordan said:

That's pretty good. Where are you going for school?

I'm going to an art school for automotive design.

I swear I posted on this yesterday..?
:( I didn't mean it to be.

Dr. Barack Lurkom, PhD said:
your post was too offensive

jKlein said:
I swear I posted on this yesterday..?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List