Anybody? What the hell is up?! This is my annual (give or take) check-in.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no greeting to people who were here after that?  shame on you!

hi rini!

I got on here 8-10 years ago... but I never said anything... but hello anyway :D

greetings, jupiter 80!

hi, jKlein from the fullerene board days!

aw, man, i was hoping more people would respond. i'm wondering what everyone's doing with their lives now. what's up, berry?! you never told us how old you are (or even if you're male or female, hahah), so for all i know, you were already well established in life way back then. i always assumed you were a 30 year old female (40 now, i guess). i wonder how close i am to the truth!

hello, nice to see you.  I don't remember you from back in the Maladroit demo days, but I didn't say much.  I just downloaded all I could.

Been here for 11 years, yo. Was Selkie on the boards back in the day, I think I had MAYBE 200 posts. So uh, yeah, sup?

Hi! Yeah, I posted a lot, but I rarely ever posted in ATW. Those who actually talked about music probably wouldn't recognize me. :/

40?! how very rude

but, yeah, female :) i seem to remember you had plans to become an optician? was that you? if it was, did that happen?

The Rininator said:

greetings, jupiter 80!

aw, man, i was hoping more people would respond. i'm wondering what everyone's doing with their lives now. what's up, berry?! you never told us how old you are (or even if you're male or female, hahah), so for all i know, you were already well established in life way back then. i always assumed you were a 30 year old female (40 now, i guess). i wonder how close i am to the truth!

it's the wisdom

like a flag [berry_rydell] said:

40?! how very rude

but, yeah, female :) i seem to remember you had plans to become an optician? was that you? if it was, did that happen?

The Rininator said:

greetings, jupiter 80!

haha! yeah, it was definitely the fact that you weren't an idiot. i figured you had to be older than most of us. but hey, you wouldn't tell us! guessing was my only option. good memory, berry! i jumped around from dentistry to optometry to pharmacy. i ended up in nursing and i'm in the process of getting my masters in nursing. took me a while to figure it out, but i'm here! now give in and tell us about yourself!

40?! how very rude

The Rininator said:

greetings, jupiter 80!

I agree, though, I've always pictured Berry as a young intellectual.

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

it's the wisdom

40?! how very rude

The Rininator said:

greetings, jupiter 80!

Jokes but I was thinking it's been 11 years since first coming on the board and wondered how people have turned out?

11 years is a hell of a long time. People must be married, had kids, still listening to weezer.

This board for many people was a staple of our social lives way before social networking as we know it happened. Will always have a fond place for this site with hundreds of characters and threads that were posted here.

God bless you all

Aaron

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service