Just wondering if you could give my bands music a listen and tell me what you think. I know you are all about the music and that is all you really like to talk about. My band is getting ready to record in a legit recording studio called the pop machine and the song we are recording is definitely a hit. So..... I would love to get some advice from you just in case anything blows up on us musically. The only other celebrities I have ever gotten to listen was Tony Hawk, and one of t he members of the Descendants.

www.myspace.com/dildopuffs

disregard the url name lol

btw The band is wanting to convert to damn near straight pop,  Just trying to figure out how to do it.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can change MySpace band URLS now, Dildopuffs.
Really? Sweet well then I must do that then.
As a lover of music, I just wanted to say that I would totally listen to your stuff.  It's great snowboarding music.
Snowboarding music? lol, never been told that before. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Now the wait for Rivers response which I'm assuming will never come.
Yeah, I need music that will get me psyched to ride fast on the mountain.  Anyways, thought I'd bump your thread just to give you a better chance at Rivers noticing.  Good luck!

Next big thing said:
Snowboarding music? lol, never been told that before. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Now the wait for Rivers response which I'm assuming will never come.
Well thank you so much that's nice of you!

tinyknits said:
Yeah, I need music that will get me psyched to ride fast on the mountain.  Anyways, thought I'd bump your thread just to give you a better chance at Rivers noticing.  Good luck!

Next big thing said:
Alright when it comes to lyrics, they can come from different directions. They can be spontaneous clicks that you instantly love, or you will have to actually work on them. One thing I do sometimes is come up with the song title first, then work from that. Basically write down whatever thoughts you have on what you are wanting to write about. and just keep writing until you have everything on paper..Then just reflect and live your everyday life and just think about those words. eventually come back to them and transcribe them into lyrics. , take awhile and just reflect again, keep thinking about your new lyrics you have written and magically corrections will come to your mind and better usage of words. If you don't have a melody yet for the song once you have all the lyrics written and the separated by verse and chorus ect, Then just pick up your guitar with your lyrics in front of you, and strum and sing until something perfect just happens. That is called "the magic Method". Rivers has a very effective way also that I have tried multiple times and it it works great. Watch his two vids on writing "the greatest man that ever lived" and he shows you a great process on how to write lyrics.

Dorian Zelaya said:
hey that's pretty cool, and this is a stupid question,but how do YOU write lyrics, i have all the cool guitar parts i need but no words=( is there any advice for writing lyrics you can give? i wanna be a rockstar when i get older haha,i hope=(
It's a cool idea!!

btw, liked your band's sound

David Proctor said:
nice tunes.  had an idea, there should be some kind of battle of the bands for members of this boards going or some s*** like that.  maybe get karl to be a judge or something and a few others.  anyone down?
That is a pretty unique idea.... sounds awesome!

David Proctor said:
nice tunes.  had an idea, there should be some kind of battle of the bands for members of this boards going or some s*** like that.  maybe get karl to be a judge or something and a few others.  anyone down?
bump

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video