I like it when you fill out your profiles so I can see who I'm talking to.  :)

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Inspired by this discussion, I recently added to my profile is that my name is Cheryl.  If we'd had like 30 more sec. to talk when we met at the NYC show that's a small detail I probably would've mentioned :)
You haven't talked to me yet...

Ok Rivers you convinced me.. I added a picture and everything.

Have a Rockin New Years Everyone!

You too man

Tony LoConte said:

Ok Rivers you convinced me.. I added a picture and everything.

Have a Rockin New Years Everyone!

"Hey People", eh?

times like this I wish us fans had a cooler title to go by. Grateful Dead had "deadheads", Star Trek has "Trekkies", hell Kiss has their own freakin' army!

Imagine if we had an awesome title, then if you ever wanted to address us, you'd have to say "Ay yo, Weez-tafarians" and then bust a sweet secret handshake 

Little B******

Evan said:

"Hey People", eh?

times like this I wish us fans had a cooler title to go by. Grateful Dead had "deadheads", Star Trek has "Trekkies", hell Kiss has their own freakin' army!

Imagine if we had an awesome title, then if you ever wanted to address us, you'd have to say "Ay yo, Weez-tafarians" and then bust a sweet secret handshake 

The Kiss Army was created really close to here (Terre Haute, IN)! They always have a news story about it every year on the anniversary.

We should be called the Weezarians.. I always call everyone here (to my husband) "My fellow weezarians"

Evan said:

"Hey People", eh?

You're totally right.  This is deserving of its own thread.  Or does one already exist? 

Evan said:

"Hey People", eh?

I think this topic bounced around Twitter for a while...my suggestion was, "The Greatest Fans that Ever Lived" ;)
Nice! It would need to be condensed somehow... 

oktobermama said:
I think this topic bounced around Twitter for a while...my suggestion was, "The Greatest Fans that Ever Lived" ;)
Ooo the greatest fans that ever lived... I like that.
If a certain dare devil short person wasn't famous I'd totally say Weeman. 

Weezites
Weeple (Reminds me of Weepel)
Weeglorious Basturds

That's my contribution. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…