There is a weezer triva quiz that my local radio station is holding that is somewhat difficult, if i am succesful in answering all the questions correctly and am picked I get to meet weezer backstage

Question I am having the most trouble with :

How many pieces of vinyl are in Weezer's biggest LP release to date?

thanks to all that can help!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Foo Fighters too
i know it's a poorly worded question, but you can't really be this stupid, farkas.

Farkas said:
Biggest LP release to date? That's not a very good trivia question. It seems to me that that is an opinion. Unless they mean sales-wise. 
Oasis, Green Day, Pink Floyd, thats 3 and probably Radiohead

Island said:
Anyone know bands that Weezer (Not Goat Punishment) has covered their songs with the exception of Blur? I need four more and lady gaga/mgmt is not an option
lol

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
i know it's a poorly worded question, but you can't really be this stupid, farkas.

Farkas said:
Biggest LP release to date? That's not a very good trivia question. It seems to me that that is an opinion. Unless they mean sales-wise. 
I can't believe you didn't know that!! Are you sure you're a true fan? o_O
The Pixies, Green Day, Nirvana, The Beatles, The Band, The Monkees, The Killers, Coldplay, Radiohead, The Clash

Island said:
Anyone know bands that Weezer (Not Goat Punishment) has covered their songs with the exception of Blur? I need four more and lady gaga/mgmt is not an option
let's all keep answering a question that has already been answered!
never admit it. that's your first mistake

Island said:

I'm an idiot

toni braxton, radiohead,  and rivers has covered beach boys in alone

What Pink Floyd song did they cover? I've never heard it.

Am I wrong, or did they do The Cars' My Best Friend's Girl?

natecopsey said:

Oasis, Green Day, Pink Floyd, thats 3 and probably Radiohead

Island said:
They covered Time in 2008-2009.

I know they did "Just What I Needed."
This has turned into a what has weezer covered thread

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.