Has anyone received their NYC tix in the mail yet?

they said 10-14 days, but I dont know if that counts for presale too

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My tix came in the mail on Oct. 21. I ordered them presale on Oct. 14. The came in a very plain envelope w/a return address from another state (I think Nebraska)...my husband thought it was junk mail at first and almost threw them out (YIKES!)
I didn't have a chance to buy any because of the scalpers
no

but i live in england
Yup, got mine.
what did the envelope look like, don't they usually have like a return address of nebraska. i'm worried it looks like junk mail
I don't remember what the return address is or anything, but I know it's just a plain white envelope for the most part.

Victor Arce said:
what did the envelope look like, don't they usually have like a return address of nebraska. i'm worried it looks like junk mail
Mine was a plain white envelope from Charleston, West Virginia (for the life of me I can't figure out why I thought Nebraska). If you are at all concerned call Ticket Master and ask if they've been mailed out. I have called them regarding other concert tix and usually the case was just that the tix were not mailed out yet.
Sometimes they can take around a week and a half. I ordered Bad Religion tickets from them and it took around that time to get to me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video