and how did you meet them?

I'm going to a concert this Saturday and me and my friend are planning to get there extremely early in the morning. We're mostly doing this for good seats, but do you think there's a chance we might catch a glimpse of Weezer? We're getting there around 4am ish...

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so your idea of fun includes getting to a venue up to 8 hours in advance to get in the front row, where you will stand through ten or so other terrible bands that will be playing throughout the day. am i reading that right?
The doors open at 11, so I'm definitely not taking that risk.

R.J. Macready (Gohi) said:
You get there at 12pm and still get front row.
I'm actually pretty excited for most of the other bands too.

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:
so your idea of fun includes getting to a venue up to 8 hours in advance to get in the front row, where you will stand through ten or so other terrible bands that will be playing throughout the day. am i reading that right?
oh that's a shame.
I've met Sarah and karl....

...on the web. 

I met Rivers in the Nintendo store in Rockefeller plaza

I met Rivers at a hotel
classic

Mike Small (Smalls) said:

I met Rivers in the Nintendo store in Rockefeller plaza

i email Mikey quite frequently and he replies and i spoke to Scott on twitter a few times.
Met Rivers, Brian and Karl and that michael cera fella at a charity soccer event in Toronto, was talking to all of them for a while! Karl is a really great guy!they're all great really!!Rivers has some skills too!
I met them all in Chicago at the VIP memories thing. I met Karl too. They were all really cool and nice!
I met them in New York CIty, also at the Memories show. I've said it before and I'll say it again. They are truly all great people. And Karl is lovely.

Stefan said:
I met them all in Chicago at the VIP memories thing. I met Karl too. They were all really cool and nice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video