http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

 

I really hope this is a joke...

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to thank two lovely shall-be-left-nameless members (WILFORD and JINXJAZZ) for making me watch this on my fb this morning. Luckily I am watching a sleeping  8wk old and had the volume low...

I don't recall holding a gun to your head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like this

 

WATCH THE VIDEO



jKlein said:

I would like to thank two lovely shall-be-left-nameless members (WILFORD and JINXJAZZ) for making me watch this on my fb this morning. Luckily I am watching a sleeping  8wk old and had the volume low...
Yes you were... the gun of virtual misery.

ಠ_ಠ Wilford Brimley ಠ_ಠ said:

I don't recall holding a gun to your head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like this

 

WATCH THE VIDEO



jKlein said:

I would like to thank two lovely shall-be-left-nameless members (WILFORD and JINXJAZZ) for making me watch this on my fb this morning. Luckily I am watching a sleeping  8wk old and had the volume low...
Hahaha that's the funniest thing I've seen all day.

ಠ_ಠ Wilford Brimley ಠ_ಠ said:
Oh my goodness do you go on amirite too?

ಠ_ಠ Wilford Brimley ಠ_ಠ said:

NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT I MISS THE DAYS OF 'HIGH MAINTENANCE'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMIRITE

you know that "amirite" isn't exclusive to whatever the fluck you're talking about, right?

Marie said:
Oh my goodness do you go on amirite too?

ಠ_ಠ Wilford Brimley ಠ_ಠ said:

NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT I MISS THE DAYS OF 'HIGH MAINTENANCE'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMIRITE

They were making fun of it on Funny or Die, so no I think this is legit.

It's fried egg fried egg

 

I had to show this to my husband. He was like "She can't even say Friday sounds like she's saying fried egg"

Well that was really annoying.
Ok, but that site is funny, regardless.

fluck said:
you know that "amirite" isn't exclusive to whatever the fluck you're talking about, right?

Marie said:
Oh my goodness do you go on amirite too?

ಠ_ಠ Wilford Brimley ಠ_ಠ said:

NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THIS BUT I MISS THE DAYS OF 'HIGH MAINTENANCE'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMIRITE

Who's Rebecca black?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video