what do you think is the hardest weezer song to play on the guitar, bass, or drums?

Views: 1265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know. All the songs are easy. 
For guitar, anyway. 

pinecone said:
Only in dreams for bass hands down xP

Perfecting the intro to Say It Ain't So has always been a problem for me....

Also, Holiday, i just tried playing it on guitar and its kind of difficult!

"Hardest weezer song to play?"

lol

How about none?

That's like asking which ocean is driest.

None of them are particularly difficult (save for the solos) but Hash Pipe is certainly "annoying" to play
Hash Pipe hurts my hand.

Jeremy said:
None of them are particularly difficult (save for the solos) but Hash Pipe is certainly "annoying" to play
I am a bassist my old cover band did like 4 or 5 Weezer Covers (Hashpipe, Say It Ain't So, Beverly Hills, If You Want Me To, and were working on Memories) none of which were hard. The only reason Hashpipe ever hurt my hands was because I pounded the hell outta my strings playing it to get a ton of attack :) but Say It Ain't So is the funnest bassline I have come across to play so far.

Nebojša Maksimović SUX LOLOL said:

"Hardest weezer song to play?"

lol

How about none?

That's like asking which ocean is driest.

Funnest?

Corey Wilson said:
I am a bassist my old cover band did like 4 or 5 Weezer Covers (Hashpipe, Say It Ain't So, Beverly Hills, If You Want Me To, and were working on Memories) none of which were hard. The only reason Hashpipe ever hurt my hands was because I pounded the hell outta my strings playing it to get a ton of attack :) but Say It Ain't So is the funnest bassline I have come across to play so far.

Yes "funnest" is now a word Merriam Webster has it listed on their website as:

3fun

adj
sometimes fun·ner sometimes fun·nest

Definition of FUN

: providing entertainment, amusement, or enjoyment <a fun party> <a fun person to be with>

I say embrace the word, people use all kinds of slang to describe things "funnest" should be the least of the words you should be worried about. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video