what do you think is the hardest weezer song to play on the guitar, bass, or drums?

Views: 1266

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amazing.

Funnest thing I've learned all day.

Wow! That's awesome!!!

Corey Wilson said:

Yes "funnest" is now a word Merriam Webster has it listed on their website as:

3fun

adj
sometimes fun·ner sometimes fun·nest

Definition of FUN

: providing entertainment, amusement, or enjoyment <a fun party> <a fun person to be with>

I say embrace the word, people use all kinds of slang to describe things "funnest" should be the least of the words you should be worried about. :)
I apologize 

Corey Wilson said:

Yes "funnest" is now a word Merriam Webster has it listed on their website as:

3fun

adj
sometimes fun·ner sometimes fun·nest

Definition of FUN

: providing entertainment, amusement, or enjoyment <a fun party> <a fun person to be with>

I say embrace the word, people use all kinds of slang to describe things "funnest" should be the least of the words you should be worried about. :)

Bass- "Getchoo" or "My Brain Is Working Overtime" (SS2K)

Drums- "Dope Nose"
Guitar- Either the "Perfect Situation" solo or the "Tired Of Sex" solo

Hugh Lovric said:

"Tired Of Sex" solo

It's probably the version of Only in Dreams from The Kitchen Tape demo's. The solo at the end seems like three or four guitars fluttering around, which is an added difficulty.
actually, the only in dreams solo on the album is kind of hard also. mainly because its so long and difficult to remember.
Only in Dreams isn't difficult, it just takes a certain amount of finesse to pull off, if that makes sense.
...someone take it outside and put it out of its misery

The dreWid said:
actually, the only in dreams solo on the album is is really hard also. mainly because its so long and hard to remember.

Wilford Brimleyž (diabeetužž) said:
...someone take it outside and put it out of its misery

The dreWid said:
actually, the only in dreams solo on the album is is really hard also. mainly because its so long and hard to remember.
No one was talking about the album version.

The dreWid said:
I think Maladroit is probably one of your best best if you're looking for difficult Weezer songs. But every Weezer song is relatively simple to play.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video