My favorite day of the year! (he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.)

What's everyone up to? If it's good I may steal your idea for next year.

Getting sushi with the missus, cuz raw fish is sexy. Also, flowers and candy.

How about you?

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pajamagrams?   

Kitty Pryde (natkat) said:

IMO its just an excuse for candy companies, card companies, vermont teddy bear, and pajamagrams to make $$$. I guess its good for those who need an extra reminder to tell someone they love them but like Birdmagon said... you should be doing that everyday, and its more special when you do something sweet randomly and spontaneously...

I can't wait until tomorrow when all the candy goes on sale!!!

we made tacos and watched The Voice, it's the most ancient of V-Day traditions.

Can't say I disagree, but most holidays are like that. Christmas becomes all about toys for the kids (or expensive gifts for your significant other,) Halloween becomes about (forget the candy sales) lots of girls having an excuse to dress up as....well...let's say I have never seen a firewoman or nurse wearing short skirts and fishnets as part of their costume...and so forth.

It's usually mostly about the dough.

Kitty Pryde (natkat) said:

IMO its just an excuse for candy companies, card companies, vermont teddy bear, and pajamagrams to make $$$. I guess its good for those who need an extra reminder to tell someone they love them but like Birdmagon said... you should be doing that everyday, and its more special when you do something sweet randomly and spontaneously...

I can't wait until tomorrow when all the candy goes on sale!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video