What are your weekend plans?

Tonight:  going up to the town i went to college at to hang out with some old pals

Tomorrow: hanging out with old pals

Sunday:  hanging out with old pals and see my current favorite band Deer Tick

Tags: old-pals

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jupiter and tiar...what are you studying?
Didn't see it. I am such a loser.

Gohi said:

Work. :/

Might see the Thing prequel tomorrow. That'll be fun.

Math 123C, Geography, and Spanish 1

placemats said:
Ah, general ed.  I enjoyed taking Spanish.  Only wish I had pursued it further.  Have you decided on a major yet?

Jupiter 80 said:

placemats said:
So far the goal is to get a degree in liberal arts and transfer to get a BA in communications.  Still got another few years to go - so hopefully when I'm all done, the job market is stable.  I have not been employed since I left the Air Force in April 2009!  Thankfully the GI Bill pays for everything - so I can handle that as long as I am a fulltime student (which I have been since September 2009).

placemats said:
Ah, general ed.  I enjoyed taking Spanish.  Only wish I had pursued it further.  Have you decided on a major yet?

Jupiter 80 said:

placemats said:

hinsight is 20/20

Friday: went to a friend's art exhibit, had some drinks, got bored but still managed to get home at 4AM

Saturday:slept late, watched Purple Rain, went out for dinner then a boat load of drinks

Sunday: Had lunch at my cousin's house, watched (american) football, complained about my fantasy football team

Wow!  Pretty awesome paintings.  I really like her work.

WooWooWoo!! [spaz] said:

hinsight is 20/20

Friday: went to a friend's art exhibit, had some drinks, got bored but still managed to get home at 4AM

Saturday:slept late, watched Purple Rain, went out for dinner then a boat load of drinks

Sunday: Had lunch at my cousin's house, watched (american) football, complained about my fantasy football team

if I didn't think they were good, I wouldn't have given her the shameless plug on here

placemats said:
Wow!  Pretty awesome paintings.  I really like her work.

WooWooWoo!! [spaz] said:

hinsight is 20/20

Java! i have a final on thursday. so not ready.

placemats said:
I don't think you will need any, but 

kittens bieber ♥ said:
Java! i have a final on thursday. so not ready.

placemats said:

It's Thursday

-_________________________-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service